TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TR: Halloweekends WOF 9/24

So Halloweekends started today, and I knew I'd be there. I dont feel like a huge TR so I'll run down the houses.

Lore of the Vampires: 8/10, basically the same as last year, a haunted dungeon like castle that vampires run around in and dont yell. Very good.

Carnival of Carnivorus Clowns: 7/10 for haunts, 10/10 for fun! This house is basically not scary. Usually we can scare the clowns more. And man, how could you not have fun with this guy

Camp Gonnagitcha: 10/10, easily the 3rd best haunted attraction in Kansas City! Kinda light tonight. I assumed that they would have gone all out with the characters but they still made it fun.

Fright Zone: 9/10, Dude, I love this, just so much fun messing with the guys in fog and dark.

Dominion of Dead: 3/10, It was very boring. My friend, who is an enthusist, and I were like not jumped out at, didnt get scared, and our laughs at the people were actually pariodied by the charatcers. Very lame.

Overall a great time, and they have like 2 things to advertise the Patriot, get it together WOF!

-Cal

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic