TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best first drop on a steel coaster?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

^Skyrush's drop is awesome. Fahrenheit's was great too.

I have to say that MF's disappointed me a bit as it didn't give me a lot of air and, for some reason, it didn't feel as long as I thought it would.

For these sensations I would choose shambhala: it does feel very long and delivers sustained air all the way.

I rode Leviathan for the first time last year and have to put that drop at the top of my list. It was my first gigs coaster and it was a blast. Sheikra's drop comes in a close second. I know folks here have mixed feelings about Leviathan but right now until I get a chance to sample better coasters this coaster's drop is tops for me.

MILF in the back row, never feels like its going to end.

I agree. My first ever ride was on Millie in the back row. It felt like it was never going to end. It definitely gives a sense of how far you're dropping if that makes any sense. That something that I felt was lacking, on TTD. The launch was great, but I never got the sense that I was actually dropping from 400 feet in the air.