TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Iron Rattler [RCT3]

I made this after riding the Iron Rattler 78 times this summer. Here is a video of the simulation using track pieces available in RCT3:

[youtu_be]http://youtu.be/uzmERIMtJ84[/youtu_be]

This was my first attempt at the Iron Rattler. Later in this thread you can see my final version using extended track.

IronRattler.thumb.jpg.6f1ea56b7c45548150f825efb06a20b3.jpg

Iron Rattler With Looping Track

IronRattler1.thumb.jpg.ba8d8ffe8d4254d6e1b6ca9e836b4fa9.jpg

Another View Of Iron Rattler With Looping Track

Edited by daniellazarus

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your thread needs more content.

Also, I don't care how many times you've ridden Iron Rattler - I've ridden it exactly zero times and yet I can see that you screwed up the layout. The airtime hill that goes from the top of the cliff into the quarry tunnel crosses over the first drop. They way you did it, well, it makes it look like you rushed to finish it so you could post it here.

I am trying another kind of track besides the one above that will be more accurate, but not exact as the game does not have enough variety of track pieces to make it perfect. I have finished the track with the extended coaster track but still need to add the wood supports which will take a while as each piece must be done separately. Here is how it looks now without the wood supports and station.

Shot0000.thumb.jpg.9303f984e02f470b3ae2ed950682e44b.jpg

Iron Rattler With Extended Track (still need to add wood supports)

Shot0001.thumb.jpg.179db23b6d51447b0493273d02f1d711.jpg

Another View Of Revised Iron Rattler With Extended Track (still need to add wood supports)

You can also do a 45 degree left turn drop after the lift, then do a straight drop, then at the bottom of the drop, start turning 90 degrees to the right and then 45 degrees to the left and then do the hill to the high banked turn a little higher and the curve a little shorter and complete the rest of the ride and replicate the photo Zem posted.