TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Which park should I visit next year?

I305KD

Hi guys.

I'm trying to convince my parents to take me and my sister to a new park next year. We only traveled to Hershey and SFA so far this year. I always want to visit a park that I've never visited before each year. I've narrowed down my list to 3 parks. Kings Island, Dollywood, or Six Flags Great America. SFGAm is kind of a long shot but with a lot of begging it might happen. Especially after the Goliath announcement. KI could be an option since we made the trip to Cedar Point a couple of years ago. That leaves, Dollywood. This is probably the best option because one of my mom's friends went there and she loved it. And I've heard that the Q-Bot is very cheap there.

Now, the part I need help with. Which park has the best selection of rides? Which park has the most "reasonable" prices? Which park has the best food? Questions like that.

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys.

I'm trying to convince my parents to take me and my sister to a new park next year. We only traveled to Hershey and SFA so far this year. I always want to visit a park that I've never visited before each year. I've narrowed down my list to 3 parks. Kings Island, Dollywood, or Six Flags Great America. SFGAm is kind of a long shot but with a lot of begging it might happen. Especially after the Goliath announcement. KI could be an option since we made the trip to Cedar Point a couple of years ago. That leaves, Dollywood. This is probably the best option because one of my mom's friends went there and she loved it. And I've heard that the Q-Bot is very cheap there.

Now, the part I need help with. Which park has the best selection of rides? Which park has the most "reasonable" prices? Which park has the best food? Questions like that.

Thanks in advance!

Well, the good news is that each appears to be getting some cool new additions next year, so we're certain that crowd levels will be a bit more than usual. SFGAm has that new Goliath being installed and KI has Banshee. Do you have a favorite type of coaster that you prefer over others (i.e. Giga steel, inverted, flying, wooden, etc.)?

Hi guys.

Thanks in advance!

Well, the good news is that each appears to be getting some cool new additions next year, so we're certain that crowd levels will be a bit more than usual. SFGAm has that new Goliath being installed and KI has Banshee. Do you have a favorite type of coaster that you prefer over others (i.e. Giga steel, inverted, flying, wooden, etc.)?

I've always preferred wooden coasters actually. That's why I've been recently leaning toward SFGAm recently. But, the problem is the amount of time it takes to get there.

What's the make up of your family? Out of the parks you've listed, to me Dollywood seems like the best overall park.
I'm not 100% percent sure what you mean by the make up of my family. If this is what you mean, my dad or my mom will take my sister and I to the park. More likely my mom than my dad. I hope this is what you meant.

• 3 weeks later...

I think what Moose is referring to is what does your family like to do? Do they like theme parks? Do they like thrill rides? Do they like to sit around while you ride? Where are you coming from anyway? You really haven't provided enough information for anyone to make a recommendation.