TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2014 TPR Tour Questionnaire is out!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^We always tell people to wait until the trip board is open and I post "Ok, you can now book your flights."

That being said, if you found some super amazing airfare around those dates and were okay if something ended up moving up or back a day then that would be okay as well too. I'm going to solidify and open up the Scandi Trip Board by next week so it's probably best to just wait until then. I want to buy my airfare now as well since I'm seeing SUPER great deals!

^We always tell people to wait until the trip board is open and I post "Ok, you can now book your flights."

That being said, if you found some super amazing airfare around those dates and were okay if something ended up moving up or back a day then that would be okay as well too. I'm going to solidify and open up the Scandi Trip Board by next week so it's probably best to just wait until then. I want to buy my airfare now as well since I'm seeing SUPER great deals!

Awesome Elissa I want to get serious about looking for business award flights for the long haul I will await your go ahead!

The Mini-New Hotness Tour sounds cool. I've always wanted to go to Holiday World but its really out of the way from everywhere, and King's Island and SF Great America are on my list also, and Indiana Beach sounds like a fun, quirky park from the TRs I've of seen of it. I'm not very familiar with the Kentucky parks, but hopefully they will be a nice surprise. If the West Coast trip is done in the Spring, hopefully they will be another mini US tour. As someone mentioned, I would love see a trip that included both Dollywood and Silver Dollar City.

As for the West Coast trip, I think its a very good idea as our parks have added a lot of things in the past few years, but I will not go on a West Coast trip as I've been to these parks numerous times and have easy access to them, and would rather spend my money going to parks I have never been to before. I would love to go to a Bash day or two though if its offered on the West Coast trip (Gold Striker Bash or Backwards Bash at SFMM would sound cool).

Survey completed!

Mini New Hotness is the one I am leaning towards. It will depend on how much I spend on my move to Texas in the early spring.

That's the same problem that I'm faced with at the moment, I plan on moving to Fort Worth sometime around March and I don't think that I'll have enough money to anything other than the Mini New Hotness Tour. I'd like to add on the West Coast Summer Tour and I'd really love to do Scandi, but bills don't get paid when you're out playing, so I think I'll have to wait until 2015 before I hit up more tours.

Voted for Mini New Hotness and West Coast Summer!

Judging by your trip report, it seems like you have the ability to make everyone around you have an even better time (even with a flu). I'm looking forward to possibly meeting you next summer and experiencing your enthusiasm.

HaHa that's nice! As for now it seems that I'm able to go. I just hope that university doesn't crush my plans

Just filled out the survey, put somewhat interested in for Mini New Hotness and Summer West Coast as I'd love to do those two as a combo, yet am not at the point where I can commit to them quite yet. Definitely hoping Summer West Coast becomes a reality as there has been plenty of new hotness in the region recently and I have yet to visit the rest of California's parks (Legoland, USH, Disney, SWSD, Belmont, etc.).

I'm seriously interested in the Mini Hotness Tour, but I might not have someone over 18 to go with me, and I'm going to be under 16, is there any way I could still go on the tour?

No, sorry. If you're under 16 we require you to have a parent or guardian with you.

I'm seriously interested in the Mini Hotness Tour, but I might not have someone over 18 to go with me, and I'm going to be under 16, is there any way I could still go on the tour?

No, sorry. If you're under 16 we require you to have a parent or guardian with you.

Argh. I'll have to convince someone from my family to come then. That's going to be hard.

Argh. I'll have to convince someone from my family to come then. That's going to be hard.

I hope you can find someone, that would be awesome!

Sounds great! Thanks!