TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

I think you're all just jealous this guy noticed the dent faster than those of you that feel it necessary to post an update about every bolt tightened on the ride..nice to know Gerslager or however you spell their name use only the finest of materials for their multi million dollar rides seeing as how someone pointed out they painted over this dent in the manufacturing process. If I were on the receiving end of those parts I'll tell them to stuff it...you all are pathetic and sound like a bunch of 10 year olds. Get a life coaster nerds, you all act so elite about your vast knowledge of how.many inversions and feet of track there are on the ride yet none of you have built a coaster either so SHUT UP already...

As soon as I can stop laughing for the few seconds it takes me to ban an account...

giphy.gif

Saw this posted on reddit a little earlier today: https://twitter.com/canardiain/status/939954442216067072

A few of the supports have dents in them. I don't know if they buckled, or they were dented during transports\, or if it was something else entirely. But it is an interesting development.

Awww, what a shame the Tweet was taken down. I hope someone took a screen shot of the original tweet...

1777315619_ScreenShot2017-12-12at12_42_53PM.png.88550e0871cf87dd518936e78aa8d37e.png

Coaster structures usually have a super high factor of safety anyway. Even if the dents aren’t photoshopped, they will be fine as long as they didn’t create cracks on the structure or significantly affect the thickness of the column. Knott’s will have to do some NDT testing and pay more attention to those dents during maintenance but that’s about it.

(I was going to post the video but then thought against it, you can look it up at your own discretion).

If I had a dime for every time I posted something, thought "eh.... I don't know, that one might be a bit much" and then Robb or Elissa came along and gave it the seal of approval as I was questioning whether or not I should edit it I would be a rich man.

(I was going to post the video but then thought against it, you can look it up at your own discretion).

If I had a dime for every time I posted something, thought "eh.... I don't know, that one might be a bit much" and then Robb or Elissa came along and gave it the seal of approval as I was questioning whether or not I should edit it I would be a rich man.

LOL that's exactly what happened, so I put back the original post.

Here's some guidelines:

"Someone using a dildo to remove a dent" - On the "adult" side, yes...but not graphic and it's funny....

"Someone using a dildo to remove a dent while said dildo is firmly shoved into someone's rectum" - That would probably be crossing the line.

Now you know where the boundaries are!

"probably"

Edited by robbalvey

LOL..

I've taken to asking before hand if not sure (oh yeah, I asked before posting some pics from our "Bear Cruise" back in Feb).

and Rawkin.. . that made me laugh, and laugh, and laugh

Has anyone stopped by the park over the weekend and grabbed some construction photos? This coaster seems to be going up fast!

I plan on being at the park on Sunday the 17th and staying all through Merry Farm. I'll definitely upload HangTime photos unless somebody beats me to it.

Awesome, thanks dude!

Maybe they should take a lesson from this girl, I bet she could take out that dent.

[youtu_be]https://youtu.be/nifM5acwgDM[/youtu_be]

Sorry if this video is inappropriate, I will take it down if it is.

I didn't know TPR could be educational in other ways too! I'm going to have to go get me one of those. I have a few dents I have to get out. Did anybody catch what model that was

^ When you take in all that is sticking up behind the mine ride and the log flume, the lift hill fits in there, pretty good!

Thanks for the photos.

(And people coming into the park, and seeing that coaster train climb the hill,

and then hesitate before.... it's pure coaster magnet gold, lol.)

img_1963_6.thumb.jpg.9495ca39ad7a322d5a90dcb2fbbe9cc6.jpg

Under that overhang is the last remnant of Boomerang - the air compressor. Obviously, the park decided to reuse it for Hangtime.

Thanks for the pics! My bro was at the park today and send me a pic of the lift hill. I can't wait for next spring.