TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

Okay so I went to the park today. No new news to report on xclerator other than the purple train is in the station and the red train still without it's cover is now over on the the transfer track. The times I had walked by there was nobody at least from what i can see working on the ride. And no noticalble evidence that the ride was testing early this morning.

I am very sorry but I had left my camera at home.

I did see a few trains dispatch this morning! I pulled over on La Palma to take a picture around 9:30, but unfortunately they had just stopped.

I was working at Supreme Scream for part of the day and saw maintenance was working along the launch track for several hours. Just to the see the ride in motion is Xtremely Xciting!

Edited by Calicoasters

I did see a few trains dispatch this morning! I pulled over on La Palma to take a picture around 9:30, but unfortunately they had just stopped.

I was working at Supreme Scream for part of the day and saw maintenance was working along the launch track for several hours. Just to the see the ride in motion is Xtremely Xciting!

Let the jumping for joy commence! Crossing my fingers for nothing else going wrong before wcb.

For sure he might have some news. It's not a definate he'll have some news but it's not a certainty that he won't. He is confirming the chance that news may be recorded or giving concrete evidence he may not.

I didn't entirely or incompletely understand that. It may not be definite that the news could be there is no news. Or maybe it could be? Now I've gone and confused myself... Here's to hoping that Xcelerator doesn't not open in time for WCB!

Here's to hoping that Xcelerator doesn't not open in time for WCB!

Today's news: There is no news at all. I promised some news in some type of news-form, right?

Seriously though, nothing has changed with Xcel. Also, there is a reason I quoted you Mechanic. You might not be far off...