TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

The thing is, looking at how things are right now you might only get September/October and Merry Farm free this year anyway. Most regional parks include those with the purchase of next years pass as it is. They are essentially selling 2021 passes at this point with a yet to be seen added bonus that is similar to what Six Flags and all other Cedar Fair parks offer with current year admission included starting in late August. Instead of refunding everyone they are guaranteeing strong 2021 season pass sales. If they refunded there is a chance those people would not buy 2021 passes either, so at least the park is guaranteed to keep their money in some capacity this way.

I wonder if new passes sold right now would be good through 2021? Hmmmm. Maybe this will generate some revenue for them!

From a few post up. . .

thumb_screen_shot_2020-04-04_at_2.png

I went ahead and renewed my plat pass and brought the dining plan. im looking at it like this, a worst, the parks wont reopen until july or so, that's still about half a season left for me (at carowinds) plus I will be able to eat that much more for one seasons price.

^Just be careful. Carowinds hasn’t technically confirmed this yet, so if you choose to make that assumption the risk will be on you. Seems likely, but best to get some official word before dropping over $300. Knott’s has always been treated a bit differently than the rest of the chain.

Edit: Actually, I think you could be onto something. If you purchase through Knott's, given that there is no restriction on the park in which you must process it like there is for Six Flags, they will have to provide the advertised service which is free admission until Dec. 31, 2021.

• 2 weeks later...

^ I found it Andrew. Go to the EXPLORE sign on Knott's site, and Online Marketplace will show up far right, bottom of CONNECT list.

And here's the link: https://marketplace.knotts.com/?_ga=2.226607454.276761297.1494936970-1631816158.1494853987

And if you go to "Product Finder" on that page, you'll get two pages of their products!

I wish that Knott's sold their stuff up here, somewhere in Canada. Miss that BBQ sauce.

IMG_1602.JPG.120e05806d7f534c8068abfe358ccab0.JPG

Miss all this stuff, actually. From our visit last September.

IMG_2539.JPG.6e9bf11244046bb470dbc776e79c960c.JPG

And all this, too. From my 2016 Sept. visit.

Several of the items are brand new, meant to be launched at this year's 2020 festival. The Cake Batter Cookies, the type of Beef Jerky chips, the hot sauce, salad dressing and licorice, are some of the brand new items.

And I hear more is still to come on-line, so keep checking back.

The Knott's Online Marketplace is now open. And it's your choice of curbside pickup, or shipping.

https://marketplace.knotts.com/

And at this time, shipping is ONLY for U.S. addresses. # InCanada

And as for Cake Batter Cookies...

1910958921_KnottsOnlineMarketplace2020.png.9ccd7a07414924d4f610ceb436f4710c.png

Knott's Marketplace. When we're allowed to eventually visit it. Photo courtesy of Knott's.

• 2 weeks later...

...and to follow The Above up ^....

"Knott’s Berry Farm Chicken-To-Go Reopens Next Week"

With curbside pickup available as well as walk-in and order.

Desserts to be also offered at the Bakery, right next to Chicken-To-Go

And NOTE: Masks are required when entering Knott's facilities.

Knotts-Chicken-To-Go-Takeout.jpg.d35f8a30ec915813033d9e526ec1c62e.jpg

^ Nice! I've been having boysenberry pie withdrawals. I'll have to make a trip down there this week.

Just an FYI, for anyone thinking of doing curbside pickup from the California Marketplace: curbside pickup is currently only available on Fridays and Saturdays, between 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM. Orders placed by Wednesday will be available for pickup either Friday or Saturday; orders placed by Thursday will be available on Saturday only.

Full details are available here.

Also, full details on Chicken To Go's menu and ordering procedures are available here. Phone ordering launches tomorrow.

^ Noooooooooooooooooooo. Not BBQ Sauce!

We brought three bottles of it back with us, last Sept.

The BBQ Sauce is one of our family's favorites! We always get a couple of orders of the BBQ wings during the boysenberry festival.

^ You are so lucky to live so close to all that!

And ^^^^ joelwee, thanks for all that extra info. (with links)

on the Knott's Chicken-To-Go coming back, with curbside pickup.

IMG_0867.JPG.fc92505e38e595a2683c42b670e3a972.JPG

Our "Day off from the park" in-room meal from Mrs.Knott's-To-Go. It was goooooood! Sept.07/19.

IMG_0866.JPG.61460c66a82bc62491020539b22bb931.JPG

And....one of these, too.

^ Noooooooooooooooooooo. Not BBQ Sauce!

We brought three bottles of it back with us, last Sept.

The BBQ Sauce is one of our family's favorites! We always get a couple of orders of the BBQ wings during the boysenberry festival.

Yeah, that was the one I was looking forward to the most. Knott's customer service is great though, working with them over email. Still holding out hope for some boysenberry wings.

Most Cedar Fair parks posted an update today. Specifically to Knott's, here are a few highlights:

1. Knott's Bear-y Tales is on track to open when the park opens!

2. 100th Anniversary celebration postponed to 2021

3. Ghost Town Alive not taking place this year, and postponed to 2021

https://www.knotts.com/park-update