TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

how in the world you thought i was comparing the two, i have no idea. so it's the greatest to you. good for you. i think it's my favorite at Knott's. does that make you feel better? i didn't say it sucked. a ton of people don't like silver bullet, i kinda like it. roller coasters are like women, guys are going to like what they like and not like what they don't. no one is wrong.

It sounded like you were saying you weren't impressed with GR because you had just ridden Joker. To me that sounds the same as saying I wasn't impressed with Pony Express because I had just ridden Xcelerator. Comparing the two isn't fair. But that's not what you were saying. I misunderstood what you meant.

Me, currently thinking of how to make it out to Knott's during my upcoming Disneyland stay in a couple weeks. God damn you, Ghost Rider!

Simple. Screw Disneyland. Go to Knott's. Have more fun for less money.

I have an already paid annual pass, and are going with a bunch of hot girls to Disneyland. It's going to be fun, regardless.

Me, currently thinking of how to make it out to Knott's during my upcoming Disneyland stay in a couple weeks. God damn you, Ghost Rider!

I have an already paid annual pass, and are going with a bunch of hot girls to Disneyland. It's going to be fun, regardless.

Hmm, that does sound enjoyable, can I come on your trip?

We finally found another coaster enthusiast with their priorities straight.

Hot Chicks>Any Coaster

Hot Cicks+Rollercoasters=Awesomeness

Hot Chicks>Any Coaster

That I do sir, that I do. This was our last squad trip, and we ran into a couple of our boys. We should have a couple more ladies joining us on the upcoming visit.

13217067_10209091712671286_7861833815865049034_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

I still have to figure out if I can sneak away on Friday, and try to get some GR in!

I know its been said before, but do you guys think they would get rid of silver bullet? I like the coaster but I think overall, like many, it's an eyesore. Do the locals really like it that much?

I know its been said before, but do you guys think they would get rid of silver bullet? I like the coaster but I think overall, like many, it's an eyesore. Do the locals really like it that much?

It's pretty darn popular. 90 minute-2hr wait times aren't uncommon during peak season, and its one of the highest capacity rides in the park.

Hot Chicks>Any Coaster

What?!?! An eyesore?!?! I get that there is some regret from management, and probably some long-time visitors about the loss of the scenic pond there, but I'd say Silver Bullet is FAR from an eyesore! In fact, not only do I greatly enjoy the coaster itself (probably my favorite at the park), I actually think it's one of the more attractive B&M Inverts, given its placement and appearance in the park!

Uhhhh...I don't see hot girls, I see *maybe* a hot chick.

What the hell has happened to the standards of men these days?

*BARF!*

I'm not sure what your standards of beauty are, but these ladies are some of the sweetest, fun loving, and most non judgemental people I know. I'm going to guess your standards are on the lower, less desirable end of the spectrum. Taking into consideration your need to go out of your way to judge others by their looks.

Uhhhh...I don't see hot girls, I see *maybe* a hot chick.

What the hell has happened to the standards of men these days?

*BARF!*

I couldn't tell if that was some kind of joke or not, if so it's not really very funny unless I'm missing the punchline.

I've never heard it said before, and I also don't think Knott's cares what locals think as long as they keep riding it.

That looks great, I just hope they can keep up with it so it doesn't fall back into it's previous crappy self 5 years down the line.

I know its been said before, but do you guys think they would get rid of silver bullet?

Hell no.

That IPE wood GCI is using on the top two layers is more dense so it supposed to be able hold up a lot better than the traditional southern yellow pine. I imagine now though that when GR closes for maintenance work, it'll be down longer than used to be as that IPE wood takes longer to install.