TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

I know Knott's is busy on New Year's Eve, but are the lines for rides somewhat manageable? My family is debating about getting FastLane, and while it would greatly improve our experience, we don't want to buy it unless it is truly unbearable.

And is Silver Bullet running two trains? The line for that ride is so much more tolerable if both trains are running.

^The Silver Bullet downstairs queue was has halfway filled with people and it only took about 45 ish minutes with two trains.

They must have been moving pretty slow. That queue FULL is only 40-45 minutes if they aren't stacking trains and the queue should continuously move.

Well guys I'm at the park and it is empty for a holiday. The longest I waited was 35 minutes for Ghostrider.

That's pretty surprising given they had all their NYE festivities.

Well guys I'm at the park and it is empty for a holiday. The longest I waited was 35 minutes for Ghostrider.
I may be in the minority here... but I would NEVER wait 35 minutes for Ghostrider. . . Then again... my back can only handle about 12 seconds on Ghostrider...

I may be in the minority here... but I would NEVER wait 35 minutes for Ghostrider. . . Then again... my back can only handle about 12 seconds on Ghostrider...

I would say this places you solidly in the majority.

The reason Supreme Scream has the cars at the top a little longer is because the park updated the system which makes the ride even more simple to operate. The control panel even has touch screens now. And just a heads up to anyone heading to the park this week, they are working on the train tracks where the pedestrian crossing is between fiesta village and boardwalk, so there are construction walls blocking off that pathway on both sides. If you want to get from Waveswinger to Supreme Scream, you have to walk all the way around Log Ride. In addition to that, Log Ride and Ghostrider will be closed for maintenance the remainder of this month.