TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

Wow. I never realized how many things some people complained about.

Says the guy that was crying about the seat belts on Diamondback?

Edited by DJeXeL

Wow. I never realized how many things some people complained about.

While I agree that this is ridiculous, the fact that the person who was complaining about the inconvenience of sitting on a seatbelt buckle is commenting on people that are complaining about paint choices is making my brain hurt.

Says the guy that was crying about the seat belts on Diamonback?

^ Beat me to tha punchline!

^^You too!

Third times a charm!

^^^Yeah! Like the seat belts on Xcelerator.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

You did kinda set yourself up for that one.

Guy "The Gremlin." Koepp

These are all fantastic!! He truly will always be remembered for that comment. And each time it's brought up, I laugh again! Shoot, I'd love it if it somehow got incorporated into his title...."I sit on seatbelts" or "Forever trying to master the ever-complicated seatbelt" or something of the like. I wonder if the Title Fairy ever peruses other topics?? Because I'd be willing to bet he won't go and request something like that.

I think the new paint looks fine, and it's at least good that the park is keeping things fresh and updated. Knott's is a park I definitely would love to visit when we make it out to California someday!

It's great news to hear that CMR will re-open June 14th. That's the weekend after my school ends; it looks like I'll be making a Summer kick-off trip!

Does anyone know if Camp Snoopy will be finished by then, or if it will be completed at a different time?

It's great news to hear that CMR will re-open June 14th. That's the weekend after my school ends; it looks like I'll be making a Summer kick-off trip!

Does anyone know if Camp Snoopy will be finished by then, or if it will be completed at a different time?

Camp Snoopy should be opening the same day. Seems like all the cosmetic work is done, so it's just putting in the flats which shouldn't take too long as they've already started on some of them.

^ They always tweet "we're now closed" at the end of each operating day, and I'm guessing they tweeted one of their "we're open today from..." tweets instead. Probably nothing of note.

What's the deal with Riptide? It was closed today and during my last visit in March. Is it having some big issue? Why isn't it on the "rides closed" list?

What's the deal with Riptide? It was closed today and during my last visit in March. Is it having some big issue? Why isn't it on the "rides closed" list?

It would not surprise me if they're planning on getting rid of it soon. I'm certain that and Screamin' Swing's days are numbered.

Knotts has all the water rides they need between log ride and big foot rapids. If knotts was looking to plus another attraction, I think that bigfoot rapids could be a great attraction. Ive always wanted to see an actual big foot featured some where in the ride!

And yes, I would not consider riptide a water ride and i too think its days would be numbered but my gut tells me knotts has other projects that have a priority for the next couple years and the land it sits on isnt necessarily valuable unless they were to rip out boomerang and use all that space. I do think its about time for knotts to get something big either next year or in 2016 when HP opens at USH. Knotts should be in good shape too with all these little upgrades.

I honestly don't think that being soaked appeal to that many people aside from a small segment of younger kids. If they're really looking to cool off, there is always Soak City next door, or perhaps Knotts should look into adding a small water play zone some where in the park.