TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

I really liked the previous purple and green color scheme, but the new one seems like a great update.

Smuckers will discontinue the Knott's label on their jars of jellies.

I will admit to having bought jam solely because of the Knott's Berry Farm label.

Yeah, not sure what to make of the Xcellerator's paint job... Too difficult to paint? Boomerang looks good. Did anyone else read the Orange County health inspection reports for the park's restaurants? PR disaster. They really need to evaluate their practices.

Boomerang does look much better, but like everyone else said, it's still a Boomerang. Too bad about the Knott's name being removed. It's just a stupid label that really doesn't change anything, but it was a nice theme park reference to see when I went to Safeway.

I still miss Boomerang's blue color. These new colors are very bright but I'm happy it got a new coat of paint.

I thought I saw, on facebook, a picture of Windseeker with the water weight dummies onboard. Maybe they are doing some testing to hopefully get it up and running for the summer.