TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

Well it looks like Windseeker is going to be closed for a while longer. Knott's website says that its closed til February 1st. I assume that is just the last possible date it will open due to other rides opening earlier than expected in the past but that still goes to show that these rides really have some serious issues compared to the Star Flyers.

While we're on the subject of Knott's in 2014/2015, I'd thought I'd give my opinion of things.

As said before, KBF getting a mini B&M hyper (similar to Goliath in Canada or Hollywood Dream in Japan) would be a great addition. But, now that PP's space is occupied by the new attractions, the question of space still remains. Does anyone have any idea where they would put this ride?!

Well it looks like Windseeker is going to be closed for a while longer. Knott's website says that its closed til February 1st. I assume that is just the last possible date it will open due to other rides opening earlier than expected in the past but that still goes to show that these rides really have some serious issues compared to the Star Flyers.

Lesson Learned: Knott's shouldn't name rides using the word WIND.

I'm going to the park on Wednesday, how busy is it? I'm also thinking about going on my first upside down coaster there, out of the three what one is the best? My biggest fear is passing out, is that possible?

It should be very quiet on Wednesday. For the first upside down coaster, you will not have any problems, trust me. I know how nervous it is, but you will not pass out and you will have a great time. I hope you'll have a good time on your first upside down coaster.

Also, Xcelerator is the best coaster at Knott's.

It should be a really slow day, hopefully. I would definitely pick Montezuma's Revenge! It's pretty forceful, but there is only one loop, well two times, and it goes straight Silver Bullet would be my next choice. It's not as forceful, but it's lot longer, and has a lot more loops.