TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

Oh dear. And to think I just said something nice about Cedar Fair in the Coke thread!?!? Oh well, at least we can always count on Cedar Fair for their amazing naming schemes and paint jobs!

Well, I guess it's better than "West Coaster"--right?

As far-fetched as it sounds, is there any chance that Ghostrider could be getting refurbished with this as its new name?

I was thinking of the same thing, but it would not fit AT ALL with Ghost Town. I think that Ghostrider should be left alone other than new track and new trains.

Maybe, if this is really the name, it could be a junior woodie? Something like Wooden Warrior?

I see your clever way of thinking, it's kind of like Wild Thing & Mild Thing or Beast & Beastie. Though, if a junior woodie is going on PP's location, I'd rather have it called Thunderbolt, Cyclone, or Little Dipper rather than Coast Rider. But, oh well. I can't wait until the confusion of: "WAIT! What did you say, did you say Ghost Rider or Coast Rider?" Heck, I'll just call it Junior Rider.

(Yes, I'm reading into this a bit too much)

As far-fetched as it sounds, is there any chance that Ghostrider could be getting refurbished with this as its new name?

Coast Rider doesn't have to be the new name of the ride, it could be used solely for promotional purposes to promote a transformation.

Why can't I just wake up one morning, log on to TPR, and read "Knott's announces an updated Wacky Soap Box Racers and the return of the Roaring 20s Airfield for 2013!"

Who else agrees that that would be the best moment ever?!?!?!

Double fixed.

Triple fixed.