TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

The clown maze is being set up once again near Xcelerator. In regards to overall Haunt progress through out the park, it seems they have their work cut out for them to have everything ready by opening day.

They work until the very last second every year. Literally right up until the second it is open for guests.

Ghostrider is supposedly scheduled to open up again on the 21st. However, it was originally scheduled to reopen the 9th, and they extended it, so we'll see. On another note, was Xcelerator open today? It was down yesterday, having what looked to be some major work done on the launch cable/catchcar (or something completely different, I'm not an engineer).

Nice update! They appear to have made a ton of progress on PP in just the last 24 hours.

Edited by dippindotsguy8

I ment flats. I would've said coaster if it was a coaster. But she also said that she didn't know if they were telling her that as a cover up for something else or not.

Why would an employee tell you the truth? Employees aren't the most reliable source, even when the ride has been announced already. Except the Dippin' Dots guy. He never lies . But if that employee knew what it was, she wouldn't tell the truth about it before an announcement date had even been released.

Whatever it is, I'm sure I will be as underwhelmed as I always am with most other Knotts additions.

Oh well, any ride is better than no ride. Even if it isn't the biggest thrill, or even a family ride, it's still going to draw people to the park. And as long as people can go and have a good time on the new ride(s), it's a success for the park. Just take the fact that this park gets new, large additions almost every year, and not a mediocre ride every ten years.