TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

Ooh, I forgot about Ed Alonzo, his show is worth the price of admission alone. Very funny guy!

I think we have a few more years until the quality of Knotts' mazes really catches up with HHN, but they are definitely headed in that direction.

Would you guys all take Knotts over HHN Orlando?

Going to scary farm for the first time on thursday october 4th and I am debating if I should get the front of the line and was wondering if I should bother or just ride it out since it is a weekday early in the season?

Last year I did the VIP Haunt with TPR and it was in in late Sept. I for one was glad we had front of the line. It allowed us to get some rides in on Xcelerator, while being able to do all the haunts and shows. I can see Xcelerator and NOT ride it

If you're going on a Thursday you MIGHT want to get a front of line, if you plan on doing both rides and mazes, ad plan on seeing the shows, the I think you'd have to. Even if it's not "crowded, it'll be easier to plan the rides/mazes around the showtimes if you can do the former at your leisure.