TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

From that MiceChat article:

If you are a huge fan of the Perilous Plunge water ride at Knott's Berry Farm, you'd better head over there. Knott's will be closing the attraction on September 3rd to make way for a brand new attraction that will be announced shortly.

Will it be a... giga?

Anyways, I'm surpised Knott's is getting a new attraction and I'm excited to see what it will be.

Let the insane speculation begin.

Wishful thinking here: Soapbox Racers 2.0. Only thing going against this would be that the GP would call this a copycat of Radiator Springs Racers. I don't think it's a new roller coaster since Raffi has wanting the park to revolve more around theme now. I'm going to guess a new dark ride or maybe even some indoor roller coaster.

Honestly, looking at the pics and videos of that water scrambler ... gonna go out on a limb and say that it would actually look really nice in that area of the park. I think they would have to make it faster than the kiddie version and obviously it wouldn't have the Spongebob theme but similar themeing would fit the boardwalk feel of that area of the park.

I am a bit sad that the announcement didn't include Boomerang in the removal.

Honestly, looking at the pics and videos of that water scrambler ... gonna go out on a limb and say that it would actually look really nice in that area of the park. I think they would have to make it faster than the kiddie version and obviously it wouldn't have the Spongebob theme but similar themeing would fit the boardwalk feel of that area of the park.

Yes not to mention it would be a great family addition.

I am a bit sad that the announcement didn't include Boomerang in the removal.

^You watch your mouth.

Boomerang is an antique. There's 3 attractions that will be running if that park were to burn to the ground. Wipeout, Supreme Scream and Boomerang.

Edited by DJeXeL

^Oh yea........That too! Something else to to think about.........A Fahrenheit clone would fit in PP's plot of land. Just throwing that out there. It's not going to happen but something to wish for.

An intamin vertical lift coaster is purrr-fect