TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

^ I do think Windseeker is going to offset that a bit, simply because a GP looks at it and Goes: "zomg that's so much more intense than -insert ride here- because its high".

And frankly they are visually stunning.

Id disagree with you. Especially because the generalize buzz for windseekers is that its just alright. Not bad but not amazing either. And as rcfreak said, there's gonna be other rides in socal that are just gonna be batshit crazy like transformers, carsland, and possibly manta filling in as batrayshit crazy. Then there's sfmm who already has a more impressive coaster line up then knotts, coupled with last years additions coupled with yet another addition. "The worlds tallest drop ride." What's more impressive? I tall spinning thing or the tallest drop in the world?

They just put in Windseeker. You complain the park isn't getting anything new. Dorney technically hasn't gotten any thrill rides brand new since 2005.

Random question, does Knotts do anything with Charlie Brown Christmas? I see a lot of potential with that.

WCB12_smaller.jpg.5b66a9cef6c8c307356a8312cf02eda1.jpg

West Coast Bash 2012 Tickets Now On Sale! - http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

West Coast Bash is....

Saturday, February 18th at Six Flags Magic Mountain

Sunday, February 19th at Knott's Berry Farm

Event includes Morning & Night ERT, Lunch, Park Management Presentations, and a lot more to be announced soon!

TICKETS ARE LIMITED!!! THEY WILL SELL OUT!!!

Get them ASAP! See you at WCB 2012!

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

Edited by robbalvey

I got to ride sky cabin today! So glad to see it back up and running again. Joey from park management was there helping out cast members with operations. The interior has been cleaned up very nicely with fresh coats of paint and it is nice to finally be able to see out of the windows again.

Should be going to the park on Friday, maybe I'll snap a few pictures. Hopefully it isn't too crowded, but Im kind of expecting it. I don't know if this has been discussed before, but does anyone know why Riptide never has the fountains on so they actually get you wet? For the first few years, you used to get soaked, but now, they aren't even on all of the time. I get it during the "off season", but even during the hot summer days, I haven't seen them soaking the riders. I rode it ONCE while it used to soak you, but I was at the furthest seat to the right, facing Perilous Plunge, and the fountains didn't reach that far. It kinda made the ride more worth getting on, because it isnt a guy-friendly ride.