TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

Saw them moving stuff tonight with the crane and they're moving along pretty good, every 10 or so minutes they were moving various parts over Silver Bullet, and landing them near the Windseeker dock...from the ride lot, it looks like they have another yellow tower, then one more purple and green and the baby should be topped off as far as swing movement is concerned.

I've seen the movement and swing mechanisms over on Western, but have yet to see the top section of the tower arrive.

They added the last couple pieces to Windseeker last night and only needs the UFO-type piece now. To say the least, the thing is huge when seen in person, and I'm sure photo's dont do justice for it's size.

Great to hear that its topped off minus the UFO thing, lets see just how quick this thing finally opens! Hopefully they will have everything figured out on this one so it opens with fewer delays than the other windseekers. I havent had a chance yet to see the tower, I cant wait to see what it looks like on the Knott's skyline.