TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

^ So the front is orange-red, and the back is total white, of these seats?

That's what it looked like to me. But not quite sure of the photos.

And if it is that way - that way is Very Very Cool!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a great coaster! In my opinion, Mack definitely makes the best steel coaster trains in the industry. They are so perfectly comfortable, yet secure enough and family-friendly enough to do inversions. Would love to see more in the US!

Wow! What a novel idea. An out-and-back hyper with MASSIVE inversions. So simple and yet looks awesome! I wonder how many tests they got in before filming that POV. I'll be even more impressed if that machine still needs more time to break in. That zero-g looked great!

I know I'm not the only one, but I've been waiting a LONG time for a hyper with an inversion or 2, and this looks great. It looks like a very well put together coaster, good speed, good transitionsing, great airtime, and it seems to have a little of everything... airtime, inversions, a little bit of twistyness at the end... too bad I probably will never have a chance to ride it though. Mack looks like theyre really trying to place themselves on the map lately, hopefully some parks here in the US start picking up these great creations.

Looks great! I'm happy to see it doesn't crawl over the top of the loop (and this is still testing with low chain speed) as I was afraid they'd sacrifice speed top get maximum height.

• 2 weeks later...
I know I'm not the only one, but I've been waiting a LONG time for a hyper with an inversion or 2, and this looks great. It looks like a very well put together coaster, good speed, good transitionsing, great airtime, and it seems to have a little of everything... airtime, inversions, a little bit of twistyness at the end... too bad I probably will never have a chance to ride it though. Mack looks like theyre really trying to place themselves on the map lately, hopefully some parks here in the US start picking up these great creations.

My thoughts exactly!... Really hoping more parks on this side of the pond start working with Mack.