TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lewa Happy World Discussion Thread

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm not the only one, but I've been waiting a LONG time for a hyper with an inversion or 2, and this looks great. It looks like a very well put together coaster, good speed, good transitionsing, great airtime, and it seems to have a little of everything... airtime, inversions, a little bit of twistyness at the end... too bad I probably will never have a chance to ride it though. Mack looks like theyre really trying to place themselves on the map lately, hopefully some parks here in the US start picking up these great creations.

• 2 weeks later...
I know I'm not the only one, but I've been waiting a LONG time for a hyper with an inversion or 2, and this looks great. It looks like a very well put together coaster, good speed, good transitionsing, great airtime, and it seems to have a little of everything... airtime, inversions, a little bit of twistyness at the end... too bad I probably will never have a chance to ride it though. Mack looks like theyre really trying to place themselves on the map lately, hopefully some parks here in the US start picking up these great creations.

My thoughts exactly!... Really hoping more parks on this side of the pond start working with Mack.