TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lewa Happy World Discussion Thread

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^You misspelled "clone". Pointing this out just because

Wow. You're a complete dick. I'm sure your Chinese is just as good as Yin's English. Cut some slack to a guy who doesn't speak English as his first language. Oh, and also, leave the moderating to the moderators.

^You misspelled "clone". Pointing this out just because

Wow. You're a complete dick. I'm sure your Chinese is just as good as Yin's English. Cut some slack to a guy who doesn't speak English as his first language. Oh, and also, leave the moderating to the moderators.

I and @gerstlaueringvar know each other from the same Chinese coaster community. I only talked about that because I didn't want anyone else later to get annoyed over the misspelling, and I felt like doing that as someone familiar with him.

I apologize for having brought this thread off topic not thinking of the forum rules, and let us get over it and back to topic. 0 0

Just delete the related posts later if you still think they ruined the atmosphere of this thread.

Great! I've been looking for a reason to bring one of the TPR Tours over to Xi'an and this will certainly do it! See you in 2016 Mr. Intamin Mega!

Would this be the year of Shanghai Disney too?

They got an IKEA to stay though…

You had her at Ikea.

I'm not sure if KT like an IKEA as crowded as Tokyo's subway… and a lot of people acting like it's some kind of LUXURIOUS brand just because it's from one of the richest countries in the world…

On the phone:"Hi, I'm so excited honey! I'm finally at IKEA! The things in here are not as expensive as I thought, right for a family like ours! I can proudly show them to my co-workers and make them jealous!" *Facepalm*

Back to the topic. Someone said it probably has the same train as SkyRush!!!!!

Edited by gerstlaueringvar

^Ikea Hot Dogs and cinnamon rolls!

Nah, its all about Swedish Meatballs and Lingonberry Punch

I love the Swedish Market section of the Ikea stores. Sometimes when I'm visiting my sister in Berkeley I'll go to the Ikea in Emeryville just to buy some things at the Swedish Market.

It was only a question of when this was going to happen. I'm very happy the moment is now here.

Hopefully we will see the new I305 and Skyrush style of coaster, as I think they are gorgeous.

They are indeed beautiful to look at and pack one hell of a punch. I do hope that if they use Skyrush type trains, they somehow manage to fix the restraints. Those were brutal when I rode Skyrush this summer.