TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Help me find a mystery coaster

Alright, so I remember seeing (perhaps on rcdb) some years ago that there was this one really weird coaster, where it consisted of two consecutive vertical loops, and a third inversion that was basically a loop but with a flat section of upside down track between the two loop halves, and that's it. I've been searching rcdb for hours and I couldn't find it. Of course, it's entirely possible that it was in a dream, because the memory itself is fuzzy, yet distinct. But this has been bugging me for a long time. Anyone wanna help?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it was a full circuit coaster (and I am very well aware of PAX's models, this definitely wasn't one.) I'd like to say it had pale yellow track, and there were tall trees directly behind it. I remember one picture was a side view profile of the whole coaster, and another picture showed it in the right edge of the screen with a pathway mainly in focus. The track looked kinda like Soquet's track (at least the two vertical loops did, can't remember what the weird inversion looked like) but I looked through not only their entire rcdb repertoire, but also all of the lesser known companies as well and I couldn't find a thing.