TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Anybody Have any info on this Flat Ride???

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears to be a Fabbri unit (based on the fences, gearbox positioning etc.) and the "booster" style seats the ride uses also appear to be Fabbri seats... So it appears the owner of this unit has modified it (or was possibly built as a one off / prototype in the factory) I've looked on the website and can't find anything for it. Will try asking around with some people though

I saw this ride last year in Barcares (Southern France).

It was once a normal Double Ranger and has been modified with booster seats by Fabbri.

A few caracteristics can be find here.

Otherwise, if you want a mini booster with Mondial's kind of seating, here you go:

This ride is build by TopFun.

I saw this ride last year in Barcares (Southern France).

It was once a normal Double Ranger and has been modified with booster seats by Fabbri.

A few caracteristics can be find here.

Otherwise, if you want a mini booster with Mondial's kind of seating, here you go:

This ride is build by TopFun.

Thank you for the info... Wonder how many one off rides Fabri made (ie. this, hard rock etc.). Also very interesting to se that another company's keys a legit version of this. Do you know what park/showman owns it, and what happened to the Fabri version in the vid I posted above (that vid was shot 3 years ago).

After hunting around some more, I found an onride vide. It shows just how god darn intense, and, as Alvey would say, kick@$$, this ride is... From the onride perspective, the ride seems almost like it combines the best of a capriolo and (dive booming at the ground, and being able to unlock /lock the gondola), and a zipper/topspin (able to do multiple flips extremely quickly, as demonstrated in the vid below)

Edited by robbalvey

Do you know what park/showman owns it, and what happened to the Fabri version in the vid I posted above (that vid was shot 3 years ago).

The owner is Mr Righeshi (as seen on the link I provided you, no more info of him online) and the ride is still standing at Luna Park of Barcarès each summer (until August 31st).

EDIT: Early this year it was at the Luna Park Avignon (84), and in June at Pierrefeu Du Var (83). So if you want to ride it, you'll have to come in France.

• 2 years later...