TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Los Angeles Trip

arby

We're planning a cross-country trip around Christmas and I've been 'allowed' four days in Los Angeles between Christmas and New Years. My first thought is to try to hit Knotts, California Adventure, Disneyland, and SFMM during those four days. Am I being too optimistic in thinking we can get all of that in? I'm most interested in the first three but it seemed a waste to not hit SFMM for at least a few hours since we have a gold Six Flags pass for 2013.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

^Your plan is doable, but those will be some of the busiest days of the year for Disneyland, so set your expectations accordingly. Park hours will be long and there will be plenty of entertainment scheduled, but you'll definitely want to use Fastpass and single rider lines where possible.

At Knotts and SFMM you can always but a fast lane/flash pass if the lines are too long.

As always, best to get to any park a bit before opening - with DL/DCA check which park is offering early entry and plan to visit the other one that day.