TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

WhiteWater Vs. Proslide?

So, which company is better?

Personally, although I've ride more of Whitewater's slides, i am also a huge fan of proslide, as their HQ is about 5 hours from me, and I hope to work for then someday (Although working in Vancouver working for Whitewatee and living in one of those million dollar houses would be great too)... Anyway, I'm undecided.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could probably do a 3 pages long post about this subject, but I won't.

The truth is that none of the two is better than the other, they are both good at different things.

For an example: Family slides: Proslide. Play structures: Whitewater. And just because Proslide is better at family slides doesn't mean that Whitewater is bad at it, and the other way around.

For the best water park you should do business with both, as well as a few other manufactures.

As _koppen said, they both have areas of expertise, and neither is really "better" than the other, per se. Both have positive and negative aspects. That said, I tend to favor ProSlide due to their more original and innovative ideas regarding slides. On the other hand, Whitewater is becoming more innovative with their 20' diameter sections and such.

Also, I know this is about Proslide and Whitewater, but I'm predicting that Splashtacular will be a big name among them in the not-too-distant future. They've recently come out with some incredible designs such as their 360Rush, Double BowlsEye, and Bonzai Pipelines (or Down Under or whatever).

ProSlide really had a leg out in front of the others when they began making their more unique (and safe) slides like the bowls and tornado's. WhiteWater seems to be taking a huge leap forward, though, due to their size and how they're taking on uniqueness as well. I still have to remind myself that they did get Hopkins Rides late last year. ProSlide was number one in my book, and they have my favorite types of special water slides, but WhiteWater is inching closer to going past ProSlide in my list of who I prefer.

In terms of who's better as a company, it's true, they're both probably equal. It's just in my view WhiteWater looks like it has a bigger portfolio than ProSlide does.

Midgetman "acting like a know-it-all, again" 82

Generally, I prefer ProSlide's waterslides and WhiteWater's playgrounds/ropes courses. But it's really hard for me to side totally on one side because I just like waterslides period.

We seem to have a lot of Proslide in Australia. Somewhat ironically, WhiteWater World is essentially a Proslide showroom. The Tornado is definitely one of my favourite slides, so for that they come out on top.

Well, I guess it's kind of like the B&M or Intamin debate, where both companies have their pros/cons, but, but in the end ate both great.

As I said in my previous post, I've managed t experience more of Whitewater's slides, however, pros life has some ride-types that look absolutely stellar! As a person who likes my slides nice and intense, what are some of the slides I should check out first by proslide?