• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would Say.....

-Shockwave at Six Flags Over Texas in the back seat

-Maverick

-Thunder Run at Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom

and to people who think Millennium Force has air time, well thats just the biggest joke Iv'e ever heard, that ride is SUCH a let down!!

^^I was just testing you... And you passed!

^We can roll with that answer if you'd like...

I don't really know how I made that kind of slip--maybe wishful thinking... I guess thats what sitting in front of a computer screen for over eight hours will do to you.

I'd have to say El Toro, especially the one infamous ejector hill over Rolling Thunder. The other hills are good too, but that one hill is the one that stood out the most for me.

Maverick has a few good pops, Diamondback and Behemoth both had a great amount of air, Ravine Flyer two had amazing airtime over the hills it had (especially the one in the tunnel over the road), and Nitro had some good airtime as well. Magnum can be a hit or miss, because although it has good airtime, sometimes the roughness just kills it.. But if it's running trimless, it's fantastic. Phantom's Revenge had great airtime over the hills too, but it just had too few bunny hops for me. If it had a few more I'd say it has some of the best airtime ever.

Another coaster that had one of the most amazing moments of airtime I've ever experienced on a coaster is Jack Rabbit in the back seat. That double down was just.. Wow.

I forgot about Jack Rabbit. That was the first time I experienced 'standing air.'

Mice to see another Windsorite on here.

^ Haha, oh yes, Windsor is great is it not? Sarcasm by the way. Are you from here as well?

Yeah, I thought Jack Rabbit looked retarded from the queue, and I had never seen a POV of it or anything so I didn't know at all what to expect. My friend told me about the double down but I didn't think anything of it, then I was like HOLY SHIT after we had gone through it. I mean there were little kids riding it so I thought it was like a kiddie coaster almost.. I'm surprised little kids don't fly outta that thing.

^ Haha, oh yes, Windsor is great is it not? Sarcasm by the way. Are you from here as well?

Yeah, I thought Jack Rabbit looked retarded from the queue, and I had never seen a POV of it or anything so I didn't know at all what to expect. My friend told me about the double down but I didn't think anything of it, then I was like HOLY poo-poo after we had gone through it. I mean there were little kids riding it so I thought it was like a kiddie coaster almost.. I'm surprised little kids don't fly outta that thing.

Yeah, I'm from the same sh**hole as you. As for Jack Rabbit, I had a friend teling me about the ejector air, but the standing air was a surprise.

• 2 weeks later...

Duh...Griffon, definitely! Woooooohooooo all that floating airtime in the back row when it pulls you right over the vertical dives...just amazing!

Apollo's Chariot is really good too....and I went to Knoebels last Fri. and the Pheonix had some SICK airtime!!! I was practically standing up at those little bumps at the end due to the lap bar at your chest and no seat belts!!! AWESOME RIDE!!!