TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Attacking SFMM

krakenmaniac

My family will be going to SFMM on January 12th. We will be getting a gold Flash Pass. I have looked at the map and the park looks really confusing and the rides are very spread out. If anyone has a good plan of attack for the park. We want to do all of the major coasters and Lex Luther. Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you actually mean January 12th not July 12th then you should be absolutely fine with no flash pass unless there is a special event that day (I doubt it, most are on Saturdays). A good plan of attack is arrive before opening and when the gates open head straight to X2 or Tatsu, if you're going to Tatsu use Revolution's exit path as it cuts a significant detour out, if you go to X2 follow it up with Tatsu. After that proceed around the park clockwise, you should have plenty of time for re-rides. You might also want to take some extra rides on Tatsu, Apocalypse and Riddler's Revenge early as they may be running one train. Besides that there isn't much to worry about, the longest line should be around 45-60 minutes if everything has 2+ trains, if not expect up to 90 on those rides.

EDIT: I'm not sure but you may want to head over to Full Throttle early but as it just opened I don't know how the line for it will be in the heart of the off season.

• 2 weeks later...

I would for sure get there early and then either go straight YOLO or X2 and then whichever you don't go to first go to second, then do Tatsu and start doing the rides counter-clockwise. There shouldnt be too bad of lines in January, so with your Flash Pass you should be able to get lots of rides in. Hope this helps!