TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Geboldi Wild Safari |RCT2|

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---

The park has just announced another attraction for the newly expanded Aztec Kingdom. Minotaur: The Raid. Minotaur will be Geobldi Wild Safari's newest ineractive ride. Guests will travel through the corridor's of the massive palace dodging fire balls and being trapped in dark dungeons.

---

Geboldi is hiring a brand new dark ride company, associated with IMX, to build the ride.

---

"We strive to give a variety of actvities", replied park CEO Dean Geboldi, " and these interactive rides allow for maximum variety."

---

Construction will begin soon.

---

• 2 weeks later...

My views:

GOOD!

1) The entire park. The architechture, the scenery, the everything.

NOT BAD, BUT NOT THE BEST!

1) Oronga. The inverted impulses that aren't the 2 spikes are unrealistic. To me, at least. I do like the layout, it seems unpredictable through all the trees. That is just my issue with alot of people's Impulses

Keep up the amazing work with the park, I really love it, any ideas when v2 will be released?

^Thanks, and no problem, I love "constructive" criticism. Impulse is about the only type of coasters I had left!

I'm looking at either a Valentine's Day release or an early March release.

For a while, there probably won't be any updates while I get the other three parks up on their feet.

The next expansion will probably go around the Fiasce' area or on the mountside around Scandium.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A final download:

As I promised, a Valentine's release of the park. The park has expanded once again.

But it has come time to let the park go for a while. I've worked on it for over two years and there are few things that I can add to the park.

Now don't start crying, I'll probably start adding to the park once again this summer. So what I need you to, is download the park, and post possible ideas of expansion. So later in the year (possibly even May) I can expand upon it once more.

Also, I will soon be building Geboldi Oasis, a park right across the street from Geboldi Wild Safari that will really turn that whole area into Geboldi Resort. Expect G:Oasis to have hotels, shopping, a waterpark, shows, and maybe even a few rides!

Now for the download!

Geboldi Wild Safari Version 2.zip

I guess Geboldi Wild Safari will never meet it's end.

There's been a semi-conformation that Tyrannosaurus Rex, the parks 20 year old B&M invert will not be returning for the next season. Apparently they are adding the "largest and longest" ever.

Apparently, it's going to be located in the Camp Diamond area. Right now here are the rumors:

- Zimbwa Velocita: An "everest" like ride

- War of Zao: A water coaster

- Xhosa: A

SCR190.JPG.17dc80f8d54e259512347e98093be7a8.JPG

Coming next season, Zagros Velocita is a phenomena like no other. Only occuring when the stars align, the power of Zagros Velocita has the power to warp any matter that exists.

Deep in Camp Diamond, you begin a normal ride through a deserted mine shaft. Zagros Velocita strikes warping the track you are on to a monstrous degree. Your adventure begins...

Zagros Velocita.....Only at Geboldi Wild Safari Resort