TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Taiwan Trip - Mini Updates!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did I miss the Kung Fu Hamburger game?!?

I got fairly lucky with Leofoo in that the park was absolutely dead in October. I didn't have to wait for anything, so it was far less annoying for me. However, Screaming Condor broke down as I was walking over to it! I'd actually been warned that it is usually in rehab at that time of year, and was surprised to see it running at all. Apparently, they decided to wait for you guys to get there before putting it in rehab. They eventually got it up and running, but I watched the Halloween street show while I was waiting, since I didn't want to miss it if it came back up. But once it was up and running, they still had problems with it, and we ended up sitting in the seats for a while. But I eventually got a ride.

I wish I'd had time to ride the spinner again, though. It was REALLY good. Not as good as the one at Lotte World, but still quite good.

Window on China was really cool. Did you see the second miniland area, which was in the back of the park? The one in the front was Asia. The one in the back was Europe and America.

Both parks are easily done in one day. I wasn't sure if I was going to try to hit those parks at all, or just do sightseeing on that day, but I'm glad I went to the parks.

Mentioned this on the YT vid but seriously guys thanks for the Gravity Max video. For like 10 years only knew the few pics on rcdb, maybe there was a crappy video once but so glad TPR got a great quality one on the net. Thing looks sick to boot.

We need one in the states!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...