TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE (r)EVOLUTION PHASE [RCT3]

I just walked down memory lane for a bit and watched all of the old videos for the DNA Phase. Did anyone notice how in almost every video created for Bourne, a swinging, spinning ride comes into view near the airtime hill over the water? Anyone know what the name of that ride is when you initially build it in RCT3?

Revolution.

I'm always giving you guys clues toward what I'm doing next...look carefully!

-griffonj2022

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

®2

INCUBATING.

Never has our planet experienced a true supernatural encounter. The human race has always fantasized about, one day, coming face to face with an extra-terrestrial creature.

Shot0061.bmp

We didn't expect how soon that day would come.

Deep within the recesses of our planet, researchers and scientists have discovered a cell unlike those of any other being on Earth. This cell is said to be home to multiple beings, twisting and morphing around each other. At least 8 of these creatures reside inside the cell.

Shot0054.bmp

The cell is surrounded by security systems and tactics to prevent anything from the cell escaping. These systems, the most advanced and secure, will be sure to stop the extra-terrestrials from getting out into the human world. At least, that's what ID LABS is telling me...

Shot0068.bmp

The EXTRINSIC Experience

COMING SOON TO OUR WORLD.

Shot0075.bmpShot0071.bmp

CODE [X]

"A FOREIGN CREATURE, UNKNOWN BY OUR KIND, HAS ESCAPED ON OUR PLANET. IT'S RAVAGED, UNTAMED, AND CANNOT BE STOPPED. PREPARE YOURSELVES; FOR IF YOU FIND YOURSELVES CAUGHT WITHIN IT'S ALIEN GRASP, THE UNCONTROLLABLE COURSE YOU WILL BE TAKEN ON IS UNYIELDING. ID LABS CLAIMS THAT THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL LIVES OFF OF HUMAN FEAR AND DESPERATION, RESULTING IN IT'S TWISTED MENTALITY AND DRIVE TO SUCK THE FEAR OUT OF THOSE WHO IT CLAIMS. IT IS COMING. BRACE FOR AN EXPECTED IMPACT ON AUGUST 9, 2013."

Shot0072.bmpShot0070.bmp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...