TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a track that is dark green on the bottom, but bright green towards the top. I have blue supports and I opened 2 years after Batman @ SFGAm. What Coaster am I?

Actually, the person who answered the previous riddle is supposed to go next, given they are correct. But the answer to yours is Raptor (Cedar Point).

I am a coaster that is a rather standard model, though for a few years, stand-up trains were added to make the coaster much more unique. I am long removed from my original home park, though I still operated for many years in my new home, a home far away from my original home. Who am I?

• 1 month later...

I am a German steel looping coaster. Many people recognize me from my red track and white rails. My spine is round, I can also be compact. My cousins are spinning and wild mouse coasters and one racing coaster. I also have the worlds highest inversion and have so many twins around the world. I have never been relocated, or SNBO'd. My car is also featured in RCT3, but on a B&M track. What am I?

I am a vekoma roller coaster, I am pretty fast and begin my journey by going up a big half loop. I also play music, and I have cool trains. I am a very popular ride at a very popular place. I live where it is sunny and warm majority of the year, what am I?

I am a vekoma roller coaster, I am pretty fast and begin my journey by going up a big half loop. I also play music, and I have cool trains. I am a very popular ride at a very popular place. I live where it is sunny and warm majority of the year, what am I?

Rock 'n' RollerCoaster - Disney's Hollywood Studios and Walt Disney Studios Park

I am a roller coaster with two loops, white track, roughness, and a whole lotta lateral g forces. Yet despite this, I am not very significant among enthusiasts. I am also built by a company who usually builds another kind of ride altogether.

• 2 months later...

I'm a wooden kiddie coaster, I'm sky blue in color, I had many name changes over the years, but my most noteworthy name was named after a bigger wooden coaster in King Island. Who am I?