TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally passed my last fashion check (with a bit of time traveling since modern clothing is pretty limited) and the Gracie store should be opening up tomorrow! Waahhooo!

Now I'm gonna really have to start grinding out bug catching on the island to say for all the super expensive stuff I just opened up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yay! I feel so bad for my town. Ever since just before Thanksgiving I've had almost no time to play. I actually had to hunker down and do "work."

I'd say I log in once every couple of days and just make sure my villagers are still alive (which they are!)

We need to resurrect this thread! How many of us are still playing on a regular basis? (I type this as Derek is playing his town behind me!)

What I think is interesting is that platforms like the iPhone have spoiled us with updates to games that we like. From games like Angry Birds, that's I spent a dollar on that are STILL updating constantly with "30 new levels" to Jetpack Joyride with "New levels, new jetpacks, etc...." I feel like after six months, ACNL could be due for an "update."

While I still try to play every night (it's been tougher as I've gotten EXTREMELY BUSY this month) and I have some personal goals in the game that I'm trying to do, I sort of feel my interest is waning a bit. I'm not going to give up on it, and the additional holiday stuff is cool, but I'm secretly kind of hoping for an update (even one I'd have to pay for) to put some energy back into it.

That being said, I think at some point soon I'm going to turn my clock back to thanksgiving, as I haven't even had a chance to do that holiday yet, so if anyone is interested in playing Thanksgiving again, please let me know!

--Robb

I still try to log in every day, but my interest is definitely a lot lower than before. The Thanksgiving event is what really made my interest lower. I collected mushrooms every day, and spent a bunch of hours doing the stuff. I should've read up online what Thanksgiving was going to entail, but I wanted it to be a surprise so I didn't. I was so annoyed at how long the tasks took just for one item that I gave up after only getting one thing. I like this months stuff so far, but I don't know how much longer it's going to be able to hold my attention. I do think an update would be great.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yay for green! First day of no snow was yesterday! I forgot how nice and green everything looks. Got two new people that I really like. Teddy, who is a teddy bear. I know, shocking, and Gaston! I love Gaston. Not only does he have a Disney related name, but he looks like a cross dressing rabbit!

Gaston.png.3eef7184ac755025ad5026b2223c9ea7.png

• 2 weeks later...

Yay for new villagers!! I now have all cats except 1:) which is moving:) I have ankha and lolly which are new cats, ankha is REALLY cool, she is an Egyptian cat with a Egyptian themed house:) I also built a sphynx pwp right next to her house!