TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I've had my four checks and passed them all and now have the Emporium. The top floor has some perfect candy items that match my house, but they are very expensive. They are mostly over 100,000 bells, and unfortunately, there isn't much else she sells after that. I used this webpage to help me figure it all out. I compared everything I had to the list, and then used the catalog to fill in the outfits I was missing (I've always purchased every single item since the game started). She only stops by once a week, so you don't want to miss even one!

www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/gracie-fashion-check/

I really hope I see her more often. I know I've bought the required amount from TIY a long time ago, but I only just had Gracie for the first time yesterday. I've got TONS of outfits all ready! I want the upgrade!

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I FINALLY completed my first furniture set today - the Astro set!

I've had 8 out of the 11 pieces of it for forever, and someone who I street passed at Disneyland yesterday had the rest. They also had a ton of the Modern Wood set and now I'm only one piece away from completing that, too.

I'm way too excited to wake up tomorrow morning to go check my HHA score.

animalcrossing.JPG.fd93517651d861ee0a054b4a7937f063.JPG

image.jpg.a2b29e718f1b61486811750b9f7722b5.jpg

If any of you happen to have Goldie from Intamin move into your town please let me know. He moved from Kristen's town an she was devastated! Or if you happen to have Goldie and he's looking to move, please let us know so we can try to get him into her town again.

So apparently your basement doesn't count for HHA points. I've been going crazy the past couple days trying to figure out why I wasn't getting the 25,000 point bonus for a complete set.

Last night I re-organized my whole house because I want my backyard wrestling room in the basement, moved all my astro stuff into my side left room and woke up to find my HHA at 55,000. Woohoo!

I got my first Gracie's Fashion Check finally! Yay! She told me to wear something Official. I had outfits in one of my Museum rooms waiting. I used this guide to get an outfit of each style ready. Everything I put on was in the Official Category except for my Red Shoes which were "cute".

FASHIONCHECK.JPG.c3851c0e16d5815aea46f6ad7663c75c.JPG

She is just as excited as I was about the FASHION CHECK!

official.JPG.e548a7cbc6d7e0c1abec9decadedf738.JPG

HHA jacket, Sailor skirt, Captains hat, Pilots shades, White Stockings, and Red Shoes

FashionWin.JPG.aea2027286ffd3125472a16e5f88862b.JPG

And I passed! Hurrah!

I rarely play during day on weekdays, so I was glad to see her show up on a Friday night around 9pm. I don't have many clothes in the Modern category so I hope she doesn't ask for that one next!

I have been saving up perfect peaches from my town to sell somewhere else where they aren't native. I went to Maihama tonight and made over 260,000 bells selling perfect peaches for 3,000 bells a pop. Woo hoo! I now have 1,000,000 bells in the bank/ABD so will get a reward present for depositing that much in the ABD & get the interest from having it in there overnight. First day of the month, you get 0.5% interest or 99,999 bells whichever is more woot woot.

Make sure you walk around your town today/tonight! I ran into Jack, a pumpkinhead, who explained to me that I need to collect as many scary costumes and candy during the entire month. On October 31st, around 6 PM, we are supposed to go around the town and scare all of our villagers and give out the candy that we've collected all month. Gosh, I love this game!

I am currently wearing the Wearwolf headpiece that I purchased from Abel Sisters. Jack gave me the Skeleton hood. I also purchased the spooky carpet from TandT. Let me know what you guys get from Jack!

I have the werewolf and bug mask. Also, I've gotten two scary beds. Oh well, 29 days left to get them all. I'm going to start working on my house to get all the HHA point prizes. I've got a ton of work to do to match the themes!

I have the werewolf and bug mask. Also, I've gotten two scary beds. Oh well, 29 days left to get them all. I'm going to start working on my house to get all the HHA point prizes. I've got a ton of work to do to match the themes!

I've gotten two of the wall lamps to start off. I figure I can trade/sell any extras I get for something I might have missed.

I've destroyed all my trees, except one each of the fruit, and then planted all perfect oranges. I have about 100 perfect trees, and I just placed them on the entire perimeter of my town. I'll randomly harvest some and sell them in another town and I make a ton of money. It saves me from having to go to the island a ton for money.