TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Question - Is there any way to put a design on the custom standee that isn't one you created? When I try to put a new design on the sign, all of my designs are greyed out, except for the designs I've made myself. Any idea how to add a design on these boards?

image.thumb.jpg.a90c35025e3bc0790694a79b0f510ff2.jpg

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a fun pink pajama party tonight at Robb's! I'm definitely going to start using my QR Code reader. There are a ton of great ones! Also, I finally had a silver axe at the island the other day so I bought twelve! They lasted a little longer than a regular axe, but still not too long. I cut down every single tree, except for one of each kind of fruit, and a few beach ones. I then went and planted over 100 perfect orange trees! I spaced out the planting of the trees every few days so when they stop producing fruit I don't have to do all 100 at once.

Question...

So apparently all the Starbucks and McDonald's around me are "Nintendo Zones", which is AWESOME! I went today to my local Starbucks which is right across the street, and was able to get the limited time tea set.

My question is this - I didn't get any StreetPasses and I thought I was supposed to. Has anyone else visited Nintendo Zones and gotten those "Street Pass Relay Points" that they talk about on their website? Here's the link and what it says:

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendozone

Now you can get StreetPassâ„¢ data from other players at Nintendo Zone locations all across North America. When a Nintendo 3DSâ„¢ user gets near a StreetPass Relay Point and has the StreetPass feature enabled, it will automatically store his/her StreetPass data temporarily and then send it on to the next Nintendo 3DS user to visit that same location who has the same game(s). 1, 2

This new service will make it much easier to get special content for StreetPass-enabled games such as Fire Emblem Awakening and Animal Crossing™: New Leaf. And, if you’ve activated StreetPass Mii Plaza, you’ll also be able to collect puzzle pieces and play new games such as Mii Force and Monster Manor, which are available for purchase in StreetPass Mii Plaza.

Carry your Nintendo 3DS system with you in Sleep Mode while you're out and about and see what happens! Try it out today at a Nintendo Zone near you.

Sad news. You can't get the previously released Apple Pie like you could for the Best Buy items. Amy tried to buy it from the catalog, and I tried when I visited her Street Pass house and it was not available.

I also haven't gotten any Street Passes from the Nintendo Zone. It could be that Amy and I are the only ones connecting to them in the entire area, but I would have thought at least one more person has one.