TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you change your wifi's SSID name to "Bestbuy" you can download the Bestbuy exclusive DLC.

Not exclusive anymore.

heres my source.

Ahh, ok. Was wondering if this would be the case. Whenever we worked on "exclusive" DLC, there was always a work around somehow. For the most part, the stores just wanted something to advertize, but knew that it was something that could be obtained online once the word broke.

Oh, all those "exclusive codes" we gave to Target for Transformers that weren't exclusive once someone posted them!

If you guys find a way to download more than one, let us know so that Elissa and I can get the clock since we're nowhere near a Best Buy or have access to a router at the moment to re-name!

--Robb

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot I had a MiFi with me and I changed the SSID to Bestbuy and it worked! At least we'll be at home for the next updates and we can actually go to the Nintendo Zone and support their campaign.

Edited by robbalvey

I need to not be so busy during the week so that I can visit more towns.

I do now have apples (native), pears and oranges growing in my town and baring fruit. I also have some coconut trees growing on my beaches (not yet baring fruit), and a pallet of mangoes in my house. I'm hesitant to plant the mangoes because I already have a lot of trees and I'm worried the mangoes will have a low survival rate. I really need to buy an axe and do some re-forestation.

I'm close to paying off a second bridge .. haven't paid even one cent toward my house (after the first expansion), I *really* want that second bridge! Should have it by the weekend.

Cameron.

I'm now playing Animal Crossing : New Leaf!

I just started and I am on my second day. I am adding everyone on the front page that has posted their codes,

If you guys could add me back that would be great! I could use some fuit(other than apples) and other items you would be willing to spare.

My info:

Name-PALMTREE55

Friend Code-1521-3326-5647

Fruit-Apple

City Name-BMcity

AC Name - Palmer

What did you have to do to get it? I'm heading there this afternoon.

You have to go into the store, connect to their wifi & hope that they actually have their Nintendo Zone activated (which, looking at the ACC community, it seems like lots of stores don't).

Then go to the post office and there's an option to connect & download.

I've tried one Best Buy already and wasn't able to get it. I'll be going to the more popular one in town later tonight and hopefully that will work.

I need pears badly. Does anybody have them? I am finishing with sending all of the friend request, but so far only one of you have responded. If you would accept that would be great!

----

Palmer

I got pears, I added you but either you haven't added me or one of us inputted the FC's wrong. You're is 1521-3326-5647 right?

I know mine is right since at least 4 other TPR members added me.

^My Bad, we are friends now.

Opening my gates for a while. Just started a public service project for a second bridge. The funding is not going so well, as my town has only put about 5,500 bells towards it and I donated 5,000 bells of that. If you could donate, that would be awesome!

Opening my gates for a while. Just started a public service project for a second bridge. The funding is not going so well, as my town has only put about 5,500 bells towards it and I donated 5,000 bells of that. If you could donate, that would be awesome!

Do the villagers actually donate to the projects? I've fully funded all of mine so far!

Do the villagers actually donate to the projects? I've fully funded all of mine so far!

They do, but its almost nothing! By the way, can you confirm my friend request?