TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[NL] Intamin Launch settings for Roll-back

A lot of people want to know how I did the roll back, seen on Caelum and my new coaster Macaw

As done by Caelum.

Part 1:

It must have a slope of at least 1.5 degrees!

At first you make a brake segment and a launch like normal. The brake segment has to brake the train, but slightly slip through it, so it will launch. Set the brake segment as 'Complete Stop', choose the time you want to stop it after the roll back. Set the 'Trigger' at 'Front Car' and almost all the way to the right (how further to the right, how further it will roll back). Also set 'Launch' on, with the G's you want. When tested now in the simulator the train have to slow down, but not stop, then the train will be launched.

Part 2:

Now make a small brake segment after the first brake segment. This segment has to stop the train.

Set the brake segment as 'Complete Stop' choose the time you want to stop it before the train rolls back. Set the 'Trigger' at 'Front Car' and almost all the way to the left (Also here how further to the left, how further it will roll back). And the most important thing, set 'Launch' on, but with 0G, so the train will roll back when it should be launched.

And then you will see the train will caught by the previous brake. It will stop and launched.

And that's all, you will have to take the time to adjust the settings till it completely works.

The settings for the trick right in the station is different then this one. I will make a pre-made track for only the launch so you can use that. But the way as done by Caelum, I can't make a pre-made track, because it depends on how fast the train is going.

I hope it helped you to make it. Good luck.

Like NoLimiters on Facebook

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff, but it would be one-hundred times more helpful if you showed screenshots of the track segments and settings in the Editor.