TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Rides on which you get eaten by an animal

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comet Express at Lotte World has the massive space dragon thing that swallows the train and takes it to space (37 seconds in):

[coastertube]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=cometexpress_6e69[/coastertube]

Edited by MayTheGForceBeWithYou

I'm having trouble finding pictures, but would Revenge of the Mummy (Orlando) and Back to the Future count? In ROTM, you're launched through Imohtep's mummified face, so that would be more creature-like, and in BTTF, you're swallowed by a T-Rex before being spat out.

^ Brilliant!!

As a special treat for all of you that have contributed such brilliant suggestions so far, I have thought of another! This time not at all far away from where I live!

Chessington World Of Adventures, England - Dragon Falls

Surprised I didn't think of this one earlier!

(Source : Robb and Elissa, TPR 2006 UK trip report)

^^ The 'being eaten' criterion is certainly met, and I think he could possibly come under the creature / being category, and it's a fun ride, so yes!

^ Scary!! Yes, definitely!

Thanks to everyone that has taken part so far! I'm pleased that this thread has captured the imagination of the TPR members!

A couple more at Disneyland that haven't been mentioned yet (although they may be considered gray areas):

Finding Nemo: Submarine Voyage-At the end of the ride, a whale eats the sub and then blows it back to the surface (can't see this one too well but it's evident based on what you can see and the dialogue in the ride).

Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin-There is a room in the ride where all the machinery is coming to life. The exit to the room has cuttings that look like teeth and clear eye-like features above the opening

And one not at a Disney park:

Dragon at La Ronde-If I remember correctly, there is a point on this coaster where a dragon gets you, but I'm not 100% sure and the ride is so dark it doesn't show clearly in any video I've found.

ADMIN EDIT - Sorry, we don't allow videos from the YouTube channel you posted from as they often film rides without the parks permission.

Edited by robbalvey