TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Coaster Have You Rode The Most In One Day

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Batman The Ride at SFGAdv, 60+ times in a row without leaving the boarding platform. Just around and around and around. Empty queue, single train, generous ride ops... It ended up being somewhere north of 2 hours of nonstop riding.

Dizziness, tunnel vision, hanger pangs/low energy because I skipped breakfast... I sat in or near the back row of the train the whole time too, which didn't help. But it was worth it.

Flight Deck, 12 rides in 30 minutes (ERT session from 2011 Bay Area Bash), plus another 2 rides later

Gold Striker, 11 back-to-back rides (well, it was the only ride that was open )

Giant Dipper (SCBB), 11 rides total when I was younger

Superman Ultimate Flight (SFDK), 10 rides total, 6 back-to-back...gotta love Holiday in the Park!

Dania Beach Hurricane, opening day. I was in the florida coaster club and we had ERT from 8am to noon before the GP was allowed to ride for the first time ever. The club goal was to ride every seat, both right and left sides of the train to find our favorite seat. Well, mission accomplished. Got in 32 rides. BTW, my fave was row 3. Great airtime. Really miss that coaster now.