TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Gatekeeper, Banshee, Bat detailed recreations

Hello everybody!

My name is Kevin, or as I'm known on other forums and the YouTube world, CPGemini08. I've been playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 for quite some time and I'd love to share my most recent endeavor here on TPR. This is my first recreation, but I'm working to get this as detailed as possible. I've created my own CS for the recreation (a first for me), and I plan to do more for it in the near future. Thank you for reading this intro and checking out the thread! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

This is the view while waiting in line. I wish I was good enough at making custom objects so I could make a CTR, but the this Wingrider CTR works just as well

Another look at the station, this time from the front.

Here's a small overview of where guests would enter the ride. I'm still missing some B&M test seat CS, and some wait time billboards I have yet to add, but its nearly complete in terms with this view

A good view of the airtime hill and giant flat spin (the employee parking lot as been updated as of this picture thanks to an aerial shot provided a few days ago)

I just really like this picture

A view of the final helix from the employee parking lot

Thought this picture of a white bird was fitting for the seagull infested Sandusky skyline

This view definitely has changed with D12 being gone

Another look at the entrance

Here's a good picture of the plaza. I need to replace the billboards/tv screens to adjust for size, and I need to re-color the bottom of that roof lol

I'm still working out the kinks on these wings, they need resized and re-colored. They are only my second CS piece ever made, the towers being the first

An overview of the entrance plaza. The main sign is still in development, and there still is work to be done once you go inside the gate. I'm only recreating what can really be seen from the POV. Any additional film for my video will not show the missing pieces.

And finally, please do enjoy these nightime pictures of the train "keyholing"!

Again, thank you for taking the time to read this thread. Any comments/criticism is GREATLY appreciated towards the project!

Sincerely,

CPGemini08

Edited by CPGemini08

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow, this recreation is awesome ! Especially considering how limited RCT3 is, it's a crazy good Gatekeeper you got there . Please re-make it when Theme Park Studio comes out, it will absolutely ROCK !

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone!

I haven't been on in awhile, but I wanted to share with you what has happened with the recreation. First off, I had a CTR made for me by Parallax a while back, which he finally released. Here is some photos of the nightime I took of the recreation, as well as my next coaster to be attempted, Banshee at Kings Island

The B&M station covers were made by myself, as well as the keyholes, ride entrance, canopies, queue covers, seating awning and flags, and wings. This was my first project making my own CS

Here was final nightime offride/pov shots of my recreation, as well as a download link to the CTR

Secondly, I wanted to show off my Banshee recreation that I have been doing in my free time

(much more has been supported since this picture was taken)

As well as my work on The Bat (original version)

Thanks for viewing everyone! Let me know what you all think of it!

-CPGemini08

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent job! I've been meaning to get back to my RCT3 project but I've continued to put it off. If you dont mind me asking, where did u get those brakes in the picture of the brake run, and those circular stairs leading up to the MCBR??? I've been looking for a set of those for years!! Great job once again! Very impressive!!!