TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Orlando Trip

jimmiemac02

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yes, the Flex Ticket...it is SEVERAL HUNDREDS of dollars and only pays if you'll be in town for more than a week and visit the parks multiple times. That is NOT what the Original Poster asked for.

• 4 weeks later...

The answer is yes, but it's a pain.

I believe there are timeshare presentations you can attend to get discounted tickets.

The other way is more risky, but there are plenty of people on craigslist selling tickets/access. You have to be smart enough to not get scammed that way though. Make them take you to the entrance.

I was able to get into WDW and SW in 2011 for 1/2 price doing this. I believe I have a reliable source, so pm me if you need more info.

It's not illegal, especially the timeshare part. I can't say it's morally wrong either. It's like buying something on sale or doing a side job.

I have another way, too, but if anyone wants to know, you will have to pm me.

I agree that the Timeshare option is a possible (although an annoying) alternative to getting good deals on tickets to Orlando theme parks

But buying tickets on Craigslist and EBay is absolutely asking for problems. There is nothing like getting your ticket scanned at the park's turnstiles - only to be led away for a 2-hour interview in Security.

The Orlando theme parks are leading the nation in their undercover operations in battling illegitimate ticket re-sellers. The words "non-transferrable" are clearly printed on the back of every ticket.

It's just not worth the risk to purchase tickets to the Orlando parks (or most any park) from unknown sources.

I'm certainly not a moderator - but I would seriously question anyone posting on a TPR forum offering "special deals" or "reliable sources" on Orlando park tickets that you "have another way, too, but if anyone wants to know, you will have to pm me."

What Orlando parks charge to get in is unethical!!!

Get over it. Bottom line is, Orlando parks charge a boatload of money.

If it's too much money, don't use shady deals, are things that or frowned upon by the parks. You are asking for Major Trouble.

I'm all for saving, too, but I'd never purchase something that clearly is not allowed to be re-sold.

I have a better idea!

Join Club TPR. You'll get legal discounts for parks all over the world, and you'll be supporting Robb and Elissa to keep the best forum on the interwebs running.

/thread.

I'm all for saving, too, but I'd never purchase something that clearly is not allowed to be re-sold.

I have a better idea!

Join Club TPR. You'll get legal discounts for parks all over the world, and you'll be supporting Robb and Elissa to keep the best forum on the interwebs running.

/thread.

Couldn't agree more, I love club TPR!!!