TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

IMPORTANT QUESTION! Please Read and Respond!

Would you attend a TPR "Bash" event during the week?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend a TPR "Bash" event during the week?

• Yes - As long as it's a park I'm interested in, doesn't matter what the day is - I'm THERE!
    • No - I can really only do events on the weekends

I'm probably one of the few but BASH events work better for me if they are on the weekend. I hardly ever get time off during the week and living in AZ it's not like I can travel to a theme park in couple hours to hit up a BASH event. If it's during the week, then for me it's usually a day of traveling, then BASH, then a day of traveling to get back home. At least with the weekends I can use those days to travel.

Jimmy "AZ f*cking sucks" Bo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't matter to me. Just depends when will it be as thursdays and fridays are my days off. But as for me working the themepark world, late june thru labor day is peak season, its kinda harder for me to get days off besides my regualar days off.. But expections can be made for my favorite themeparks lol.....

I am hoping you'll do a Bash when you begin the tour in San Antonio, this summer. Getting to meet you and the group and enjoying a day (or two) at either Sae World and/or Fiesta Texas would be a good addition to the summer. Being retired, I'm available for anything that is within reasonable distance of San Antonio, TX.

If I'm interested, I'm going!!

Currently I have 9+ weeks of vacation, and well over a year of sick leave.

So, (cough, cough), if it's at I park I love, or a specific ride I'm interested in, I'll be there.

JJ

Oh my goodness...where do I sign up for a job like yours? I have to guess...are you a teacher?

I voted weekends only because I have weekends off and my four weeks of vacation are usually planned well in advance for other travel. Next year, it might be a bit different for my 20th anniversary as I get an extra week. I hope to get to some events then, and we're certainly hoping to do a tour!

I actually like weekdays better: less crowds and easier for me to get off work since I work in the tourist industry that requires me to work most weekends. Thanks for asking this question Robb. I'd love to go a So Cal or Nor Cal event that is on a Tuesday and/or Wednesday.