TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PhotoTR: I'm thirsty

ncf

I find all these totally random photoTRs kinda stupid, so I though I'd make the stupidest ever (+ I am really bored right now...lol)

So, I was really thirsty and I decided to go get a cup of water...

I picked up the cup and got up of my chair...

...I walked in to the kitchen

I waited a few second so the water would be really cold...

I filled my cup with cold water...

I turned off the tap with the cup...

I went back to the computer...

I put the cup on the table while I sat down...

mmmmm....

LOL

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god. LOL, this was very funny. I found so many things in the pictures, that made me laugh.

Let me guess: You have kitchen service this week, but you want to learn how to play the flute! Thats why you couldn´t clean up the kitchen!

--Sören

No that's pretty much how our kitchen always looks And the flute was there because my brother tried to annoy me with it yesterday

Wait a Second! Were you seriously "Buzzed" when you did this RTR?

Because I dont know if you realized it, but you Drank that Water Straight from the TAP!!! :shock:

Ughhhhhhh........

There's nothing like refreshing yourself with a good old cup of chemically treated Sewer Water. Mmmmmmmm.......Tasty.

So is your Water Purifier hidden under you sink? or perhaps attached to the Main Water line entering your house?

If not, Pray that your Immune system is Strong! It's good to challenge your bodies natural defenses from time to time!

You know we Silly Americans are obsessed with our overpriced Bottled Water.

Bottled water is nasty. I havent found one yet that doesnt leave a film in my mouth. Our tap water is 100 times better than any bottled water.

Quite frankly Id rather drink the water from this little mountain spring I found near my grandparents house in the Smokies. It was the clearest water I have ever seen and since it seriously came from within the mountain, Im quite sure that the natural purification process had taken effect. Some of the most refreshing water Ive ever tasted.

But since I cant have that, Ill drink tap water. Sure beats paying for nasty so called "spring" water. Ive had spring water, nothing bottled tastes like it.

Bottled water is nasty. I havent found one yet that doesnt leave a film in my mouth. Our tap water is 100 times better than any bottled water.

Hehe...a film in your mouth? That is by far one of the strangest things I have ever heard of.

~Ted "coming to scrap bottled water film out of your mouth" Thomas~ :shock: