TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Richmond Gardens Amusement Park [RCT3]

Hello. My name is Charles Bay, and today, I like to take a tour of a amusement park called Richmond Gardens Amusement Park. The park is going to be open May 13th,1975. And now let's take a tour of Richmond Gardens Amusement Park. Shot0419.bmpThis is a main entrance of the park. Shot0420.bmpThis is a stall, that sells hot dogs, and the name is not announced yet. Shot0421.bmpTwo restaurants, they called Firehouse Subs and Richmond Coffee Shop. Shot0422.bmpThis is a first ride is called Parachute Fall. Shot0423.bmpThis is the entrance of a coaster called Richmond Runaway Mine Train. Shot0424.bmp This is a VA Street. Shot0425.bmp This is a train station, and the ride is called Richmond Railway. Shot0426.bmp This is mini double Ferris Wheel is called Sky Wheel. Shot0427.bmpThis a spinning ride called Twirler. Shot0428.bmpThis is a area called Town Square. Shot0429.bmpThis is Scrambler. Shot0430.bmp This a Wave Swinger.Shot0431.bmp This two rides called Zipper and Meteorite.

Edited by mcjaco

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. This is September of 1975, and the park was a success over summer season. Now lets get to it.

Main Street looks different, because palm trees has been cut down over summer season this year.

I rode Richmond Runaway Mine Train and saw this.

Looks like they're building a new coaster or something big is coming to Richmond Gardens in 1976. The announcement will be tomorrow and have a good day.

Hmm, good park. I like your unique architecture, the colors could use a tad bit of work but nothing major. Nonetheless, your buildings still look good. Great use of scenery, love the paths especially the Main Street / Parachute fall section. I suggest you make the text more interesting to read though, there was a lot of "this is" and "that is called X". Not so interesting to read. Be proud, this is your park, make it seem appealing as possible. It looks great, but we hardly know much about it or the overall atmosphere since you skipped over the entire first season. Also, year two and a coaster? A bit much don't you think?

Anyways, great park. Good selection of flats and it really fits into the Richmond location. It could use a bit more foliage in the background, that is really killing the vibe. Some minor tweaks could really turn this into something even greater! Hope to see more.

Hmm, good park. I like your unique architecture, the colors could use a tad bit of work but nothing major. Nonetheless, your buildings still look good. Great use of scenery, love the paths especially the Main Street / Parachute fall section. I suggest you make the text more interesting to read though, there was a lot of "this is" and "that is called X". Not so interesting to read. Be proud, this is your park, make it seem appealing as possible. It looks great, but we hardly know much about it or the overall atmosphere since you skipped over the entire first season. Also, year two and a coaster? A bit much don't you think?

Anyways, great park. Good selection of flats and it really fits into the Richmond location. It could use a bit more foliage in the background, that is really killing the vibe. Some minor tweaks could really turn this into something even greater! Hope to see more.

Yeah, it's a bit too much and I just got back on RCT3 because I haven't played it for a whole summer. I will release some post on season 2.

Hello again. This is an off season tour, and it is March 1976. So, lets do this.

Looks like, this year, they plant new trees in Main Street.

Here's the first half of newly expanded Country Town area and with a new gift shop.

Here's the 2nd half of newly expanded Country Town area.

Introducing the new Biggest, Baddest, and Meanest wooden roller coaster in the world, Patriot.

Rest of the park has nothing changed, and see you in next moth for opening day of Richmond Gardens.

• 3 weeks later...

Some more foliage would make this park seem more like a finished-product, than a work in progress. Great selection of rides, and great job on the paths and buildings. That woodie is a bit much, to much to soon. Just focus a bit more on the scenery, that's this parks shortcoming. Anyways, not bad. Keep it going!