TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEW TPR Video Every Day in April!

And I thought Euro-Mir backwards was intense. This is a whole new level! But the trains kinda confuse me: they look both weird and awesome at the same time.

And besides, I love Schwarzkopf coasters! Too bad, that this company doesn't exist anymore. I think, that Anton Schwarzkopf was one of the most important people in coaster history (along with Werner Stengel).

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And besides, I love Schwarzkopf coasters! Too bad, that this company doesn't exist anymore. I think, that Anton Schwarzkopf was one of the most important people in coaster history (along with Werner Stengel).

I can just agree !

We have saved the very BEST (or should I say the very WORST) for last! Goudurix at Parc Asterix! Ranked the WORST steel coaster in the world in last year's steel coaster poll!

EVERY REPLY YOU MAKE HERE WILL GIVE YOU ONE ENTRY TO WIN A BAG-O-CRAP!

(Yes, multiple comments DO count for more than one - but don't be stupid and post like 20 times in a row and keep your posts ON TOPIC with the videos!)

I don't understand - people WANT to ride Goudurix? Robb, you did say to like the video if you wanted to ride Goudurix, right?

Then again, you did say "like if you want US to ride it again", so...

thanks for bringing back those suppressed memories..

The thing I do like about the video is the non stop screams you hear from everybody that is riding it..

This must be one of the loudest (screams of pain etc) rides out there

That ride rehab should hopefully lessen the rough/headbanging-ness of the ride.

Hahaha. No. Nothing can bring Goudurix to the "good side". The retracking was only about realigning the rails, I really doubt it can do something great.

Moreover, despite the massive headbanging, the layout is dull... I mean, it's inversions to inversions, positives g's even on top of them, no zero-g, a dull first drop...

Goudurix is pretty from the outside, that's it.

I heard it was like the first coaster fully designed on computer. Anyone has more info about that?

Moreover, despite the massive headbanging, the layout is dull... I mean, it's inversions to inversions, positives g's even on top of them, no zero-g, a dull first drop...

I'm a huge fan of positive G's, so I love rides with back to back inversions. Especially unique ones that pull crazy forces. I'm not a fan of headbanging though. I hear butterfly loops done right are pretty fun (Tennessee Tornado), plus I love pretzel-shaped elements

- If only Goudrix was smoother.