TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEW TPR Video Every Day in April!

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen this video dozens of times and I don't know why or how I missed that this thing had a 2nd loop. Everything before the midcourse brake looks fun......after then it seems a tad bit slow.

Hopefully this coaster does appear in another park soon. It would be nice if Six Flags could snatch it up (assuming it gets put up for sale) for one of their parks that hasn't had a new BIG coaster addition in a while.

Today's TPR Daily April Video - The now defunct Myrtle Beach Hurricane at the Myrtle Beach Pavilion! (Remember this place?)

EVERY REPLY YOU MAKE HERE WILL GIVE YOU ONE ENTRY TO WIN A BAG-O-CRAP!

(Yes, multiple comments DO count for more than one - but don't be stupid and post like 20 times in a row and keep your posts ON TOPIC with the videos!)

Edited by robbalvey

I just missed riding that. Oh well, can't do anything about it now!

Looks like you (and I) missed out on a lot of pain. The rest of the park looked nice enough, though.

I wonder if Fun Spot America ever considered an S&S Free Fly coaster like Tranan? I can't help but think an S&S Free Fly would have been an even better choice than the Freedom Flyer Vekoma Family Inverted. The apparent low-ish capacity of a Free Fly might not have mattered too much at FSA. The cost of a Free Fly might have been beyond FSA's budget, though. Anyone have a comparison in prices between these two coasters?

Today's TPR Daily April Video - The now defunct Hercules at Dorney Park! Who's body actually survived this coaster?

EVERY REPLY YOU MAKE HERE WILL GIVE YOU ONE ENTRY TO WIN A BAG-O-CRAP!

(Yes, multiple comments DO count for more than one - but don't be stupid and post like 20 times in a row and keep your posts ON TOPIC with the videos!)