TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEW TPR Video Every Day in April!

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This video described in one sentence: 'Judge me by my size, do you?' Even the trains are tiny...still looks as awesome as any Intamin. Not all coasters need to be 400+ feet tall and go 150 mph to be awesome *cough CEDARPOINTFANSONFACEBOOK cough*

The greatest coaster we have here in Denmark, without any doubt. I love the way they themed the entire pirate area, and I can't wait for their new Intamin Europe's first double launch coaster to open (omfg, it's two weeks from now!). I don't think Juvelen will be a better ride than Piraten, but I think it might surprise a lot - just as Piraten did in 2008.

Great timing on the Tranan video, I was trying to build an S&S Free-Fly yesterday in RCT2. It turns out that RCT2 doesn't have a very good track/train combination for it.

Anyways, looking forward to Scandinavia 2014!

Someone made an S&S Free-Fly mod for RCT2??

Great timing on the Tranan video, I was trying to build an S&S Free-Fly yesterday in RCT2. It turns out that RCT2 doesn't have a very good track/train combination for it.

Anyways, looking forward to Scandinavia 2014!

Someone made an S&S Free-Fly mod for RCT2??

Sorry, no, I wish there was. I'm just doing my best using the in-game 4D coaster. Maybe Theme Park Studio will include a Free-Fly? I'd love to see what could be done with a longer, themed layout.

Piraten looks like it's possibly the best coaster in Scandinavia and probably one of the top five coasters in Europe overall. The other Scandinavian coasters posted recently all look interesting as well in their own ways. Hopefully one day I'll get a chance to visit this part of the world, but I'm pretty sure it won't be in the near future.

Mega-Lites look like so much fun and I can't wait to ride one, but I've only seen two, this one and one in an Asian park, and they're both like a miniature I-305. The layout is 90% dead on, the only difference being that I-305 has short hills meant to carry speed while these have taller, airtime-filled hills.

Definitely seems like the one of the most airtime-intense coasters I've seen, and like several others I hope to ride this on the anticipated Scandi trip next year! Its style reminds me of Expedition GeForce in some ways, but sadly I only got to ride one lap of that so its hard to gauge.

Also Robb, thanks for sending out the trip photo/DVD packages, just got my Italy/Europe one in today's mail!

Wow, Piraten was such an awesome surprise. I loved the slalom elements at the end--crazy sideways air? For such a small footprint, it's amazing how much fun you can have.

Tranan is something to experience. I honestly thought it was one of the scariest rides ever when you're used to being overly restrained here in North America and then put in a wild feeling coaster with nothing holding you in above your waist. Such a great ride!

With all these random wacky coasters coming to the states, I think more parks should consider mega-lites as options for new coasters. Stateside parks wouldn't go for a ride like Tranan (which looks pretty awesome) for obvious reasons, but still. A mega-lite stateside would be totally awesome.