TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEW TPR Video Every Day in April!

Two polar opposite videos. Wodan looks like one of the best wooden coasters in Europe (though not the best...that honor is reserved for the two Intamin woodies, or so I've heard) and Sequoia Adventure looks like one of the worst steel coasters in Europe (though not the worst...that dishonor is reserved for Goudurix, or so I've heard). I'd still like to get to both of these parks at some point, though if given the choice to visit only one I'd pick Europa Park. In either case, I think I need to get on a European TPR trip.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually didn't mind Sequoia Adventure...it was interesting, wierd, corky...and everybody needs an intense blood rush to their brain every once in a while. I mean I wouldn't want to have to wait in a line to ride it (thanks for the ERT TPR!!)...would like to check out the one in China for the difference.

Watching that brought back the thumping headache that this evil torture device caused at the time.

If I recall, the ops would deliberately brake it on the upside down sections for a little while, because they seemed to enjoy our pain!

Were we actually trying to kill Nolan on that trip?

Today's daily video! The "other" ride you see in the Sequoia Adventure video - The Vekoma Loop/Screw named "Magic Mountain!"

EVERY REPLY YOU MAKE HERE WILL GIVE YOU ONE ENTRY TO WIN A BAG-O-CRAP!

(Yes, multiple comments DO count for more than one - but don't be stupid and post like 20 times in a row and keep your posts ON TOPIC with the videos!)

That actually seemed rather nice for a vekoma loopscrew (which will still never be really good).

It's honestly a pretty good one. And the fact that it has the newer Vekoma restraints really help.

so it's basically "Canyon Blaster" with out the CircusCircus puke-pink aura?

I know I'm crazy for saying this, but I actually want to try a Screaming Squirrel! I can see how it would be uncomfortable, but I still would love to try it myself!

I liked today's video as well- looks like it's a fun ride! Robb's brake noise imitation was definitely the best part!