TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEW TPR Video Every Day in April!

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must be a great ride. The airtime just looks sick! It makes me realize that the collection of coasters we have in Europe is, unlike I originally thought, not that bad when compared to the states. I would also definitely like to see intamin making more of these.

Looks like a great coaster. I'm waiting for one to be built in the US, wonder who would maybe try to open one here first..

I hope Hershey! With their strong ties with Intamin I'm hopeful! But they also have done the last 2 woodies with GCI, so who knows!

I really need to make it to more parks in the US and elsewhere. Kicking myself now as when I lived overseas I didn't even think about amusement parks in Europe....all the fun I missed. Maybe someday.

The vids look great, but I'm still spinning from the pregnant lady walk through in Mexico. My wife just walking by my computer stopped short and with a baffled look said, "wait... what? After checking it out closer we both agreed that a theme park called "Women's World" is long overdue here in the states. Just a big ol rollercoaster, a lot of shoe stalls and even more restrooms, would pretty much be all you would need. Throw in a pregnant lady walk through and a few lipstick and mirror dispensers and the place would be packed. I know I would go... with my wife... of course!

WOW this coaster looks pretty amazing. Seems like it doesn't let up.......except for those 4 trims someone counted earlier. LOL j/j I wish there were a lot more coasters like this here in the US. Although that first drop doesnt look as steep as what we're seeing now with Outlaw Law Run and iRat, still looks like it could scare the bejeezus out of me. Loved the fast helix as well.

If El Toro is anything to go by, Colossos likely is the best wooden coaster in Europe. Its strongest competition is Balder, but personally I think Colossos looks like the better ride.

Can't wait to see what's next. I know TPR did a ton of trips last year, so April could hold some very interesting coaster videos.

^ There's actually going to be quite a mix of newer videos we've shot, older stuff, and even some defunct coasters. I realized by doing this daily April thing that there are a LOT of videos that we have either never released before, or only released on the RAW series or a while ago on CoasterTube. So you should be seeing some interested stuff in the next few weeks!

If El Toro is anything to go by, Colossos likely is the best wooden coaster in Europe. Its strongest competition is Balder, but personally I think Colossos looks like the better ride.

Can't wait to see what's next. I know TPR did a ton of trips last year, so April could hold some very interesting coaster videos.

I still give Balder the edge, but Colossos is excellent.

From the video, Colossus seems more like El Toro without the second half. Still looks fantastic, but the other prefabs seem to do a bit more with the layout.

We could definitely use a few more of these in the states, but then again, we have RMC for the crazy stuff here.

From the video, Colossus seems more like El Toro without the second half. Still looks fantastic, but the other prefabs seem to do a bit more with the layout.

This is true, but Colossos is still better than 95% of all other wooden roller coasters in the world... so yeah!

Robb...I remember the katschunk...katschunk...katschunk...those little but intense "bumps" in the helix being Colossos biggest downside. Was it still there when you rode it last summer ?

Apart from that I second what Robb and chuck wrote...Colossos is a VERY good and intense coaster....but the other prefabs are the strongest "competition" you could possibly have to be honest

Oh yeah : Colossos...first drop...last row...and wheeeeeee

Robb...I remember the katschunk...katschunk...katschunk...those little but intense "bumps" in the helix being Colossos biggest downside. Was it still there when you rode it last summer ?

Yes. Only really noticeable if you were in a wheel seat, and even if you were, it's STILL better than 95% of the wooden roller coasters in the world.