TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEW TPR Video Every Day in April!

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've only been on a couple boomerangs but they were fairly enjoyable. I've never seen one with such a slow reverse lift. Is this because it i old or are they just running it at a slower speed for a certain reason?

Great videos Robb and the info below the Boomerang video was interesting, I didn't know that there was an HD sunglasses camera out there. The only one I've ever seen was plain old SD.

How heavy is that Pivothead Camera?

I hope it doesn't feel like a GoPro is sitting on the bridge of your nose

Great videos Robb and the info below the Boomerang video was interesting, I didn't know that there was an HD sunglasses camera out there. The only one I've ever seen was plain old SD.

I've never seen the sunglasses, but I had some ski goggles like that. It gets really uncomfortable after a few runs, but I really can't say anything about the glasses.

Not at all. They really just feel like a normal pair of sunglasses. My only issue with them is that I wish the FOV was a bit wider.

Not at all. They really just feel like a normal pair of sunglasses. My only issue with them is that I wish the FOV was a bit wider.

was it expensive?

Can't wait to see IRAT footage using that camera!

So Six Flags Mexico has a decent SLC, a decent Boomerang, and the craziest spinner I've seen in addition to a great Morgan and a good CCI? Sounds like Mexico does have some quality coasters that aren't old Schwarzkopfs.

That's what I was thinking! I feel like I should get down to Mexico City sometime now!

The pregnant woman walk-through has got to be the weirdest walk-through I've ever seen. The spinning coaster looks like fun and I can't wait to ride one one of these days. I've never tried one of the SLC's but have always wondered do they swing like Iron Dragon at Cedar Point or Top Gun at Kings Island?

Edited by mikeykaise

Man! Even better would be a evil pregnant woman dark shooting ride where you shoot at her testicles and oter things like that.

Women.

Don't.

Have.

Testicles.

Women.

Don't.

Have.

Testicles.

Women.

Don't.

Have.

Testicles.

Wait... What? Every woman I've been with has had testicles...

OH. MY. GOD!

LOLA. . Lololololo-La.

Lo-lo-lo-lo-looooooo-laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Robb's not the world's most passionate man, but he knows what he am, and what he am is a man. . . . .

Man! Even better would be a evil pregnant woman dark shooting ride where you shoot at her testicles and oter things like that.

um. . . perhaps you meant "Breast-icles?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc-UDcN-vp08o4xEyZdkw0w71z3uwIP3dtxymQG4dNC1NjtOrs